That is pretty god damned funny, I tell you what. Little white kids acting like that.
The Mariachi Player of the Church of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by soulfly_freak
men were given a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Member #2 of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join
Jan 15 2007 10:44 am
heyy .. whatsss upp hunniiee? ..
haha just trickin .. well devan is soooo hott. , jays a lil studmuffin . alex is sexyyy ! . lil gordo hes iight. umm colby mehh ! . so yeah . well thjem guys are basicly all studmuffins. add me on msn
daddys_lil_devil_127@hotmail.com
love yah bffl
Haleyy ♥

Oooh deez guyz iz sum badass niggaz.....They're white aren't they.
yo.

I BELIEVE
hahaha fags
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
Jan 15 2007 10:44 am
heyy .. whatsss upp hunniiee? ..
haha just trickin .. well devan is soooo hott. , jays a lil studmuffin . alex is sexyyy ! . lil gordo hes iight. umm colby mehh ! . so yeah . well thjem guys are basicly all studmuffins. add me on msn
daddys_lil_devil_127@hotmail.com
love yah bffl
Haleyy ♥

That msn is just begging for an internet sexual predator.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
It's passworded now. If anyone figures it out somehow, let everyone know!!!
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
The website is gone, because these nerds deny ever being in a gang called ThoroughBloodz.. they got called to the office and denied anything of it.
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
Nerds. ****ing christ, why are they so gay? It's not tlike there actually black, do they actually beat people up, or say they do?