haha yeah who would name their kids dick? Or like ur last name is dick that would be so cool. like Mrs dick would like to see you in her office.....thatd be rad.
Hey, I know a guy named Dick Cox, and he's alright, don't go insulting his good (sorta) name!
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
this thread = the height of the internet's dignity

el oh el.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
Actually, dick can be a last name. One of my friends elementary school teachers was Rhoda Dick. Funniest thing on the f'in planet.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
I know a B.J. Cox, no lie.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by tossup
this thread = the height of the internet's dignity

Considering the internet is about as dignified as a truck-stop hooker, I'd say that's pretty good!

EDIT: Wait, now I feel as if I've lost 20 IQ points for having posted TWICE in this thread...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
It's pronounced Coe-burn. A disappointing name really.

awww crap. i was getting my hopes up.
I work at a pizza place and took an order on the phone for someone named Hiscocks once.
Quote by Friedmaniac
Actually, dick can be a last name. One of my friends elementary school teachers was Rhoda Dick. Funniest thing on the f'in planet.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
my prinicapl is named Richard Manly,so we call him Dick Manly,which if on a attenance list,reads manly richard,but we are lame,so we go lol it says Manly Dick
I had a teacher in high school named Richard Koch. Its actually pronounced "cook", but thats not what everyone called him.

My mothers first boyfriend was Richard Head.

My brother in law's dad's name is Richard Enes. (Sounds like penis)

When I was living in Wyoming there was a kid born named Omega Wang around 1997ish.

AKedit: I know too many dicks. This disturbs me.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I've heard about some foreign guy with the last name "Shithead". It was pronounced Sha-Theed.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Quote by AK Guitarist

When I was living in Wyoming there was a kid born named Omega Wang around 1997ish.

Why would they call their kid omega??

wtf
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by AK Guitarist

holly crap that's the best name ever
FREE-FORM METAL
Gok Wan:

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
^I believe you may have just discovered the gayest man on Earth!

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Why would they call their kid omega??

wtf

Because believe it or not, Omega is actual a name! *gasp*

I remember another one from when I was in grade school. Holly Horney. I wish I had a scanner, I've got her right here in an old year book. Its funny how things like that go over your head when you're a kiddo.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

There is a professor somewhere (google I guess?) named Harry Wang! I shit you not!

Edit: Here you go!

http://www.vims.edu/physical/faculty/wang_hv.html
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by The Virtuoso
There is a professor somewhere (google I guess?) named Harry Wang! I shit you not!

Edit: Here you go!

http://www.vims.edu/physical/faculty/wang_hv.html

Further proof that Asian people were put on this Earth for out entertainment!

I kid, I kid.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

There was a married couple my parents knew named Brian and Joyce Cox, just say thier name and you'll see why I always laughed.
my dad knows this guy that works for the oklahoma tax commision named Phil Awful. extremely appropriate name.

Edit: my uncle has a temporary storage building company. He ran an add in the newspaper that said "Metal Buildings, Two Week Erection Guaranteed."

He got some weird phone calls after that one.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Last edited by RHCPKicksA$$ at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by cockzit
There was a married couple my parents knew named Brian and Joyce Cox, just say thier name and you'll see why I always laughed.

There's this really annoying guy I know whose name is Spencer Cox. Nobody likes him, not even some of his teachers.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY

hahahaha what an awesome name

Edit: my uncle has a temporary storage building company. He ran an add in the newspaper that said "Metal Buildings, Two Week Erection Guaranteed."

hahahah brilliant
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
My neighbor's name is "Dick", and there are lots of people with the last name "Hancock".
Quote by cockzit

That's terrific.

My dad knew two brothers called Allan Nuss and Peter Nuss. At rollcall it sounded like this...

"A.Nuss...Present ...P.Nuss... Present"

I get a giggle out of it every time.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by Hot Pants

That's terrific.

My dad knew two brothers called Allan Nuss and Peter Nuss. At rollcall it sounded like this...

"A.Nuss...Present ...P.Nuss... Present"

I get a giggle out of it every time.

yo.

I BELIEVE