i just signed up for ultimate-guitar and i was wondering if there were anyone out there that wanted a new friend. i'd prefer a girl but any will do. i'm a wrestler, a soccer player, and an all-around kinda guy. so if you write back i can tell you what you want to know about me and my life. thanx!!!
Dude, I'm not trying to come off mean or anything, but you can trust me, you do NOT want the majority of UG as friends.
Quote by MarXHalvick
lol. get a life

so mean....

anyway man, you should get a myspace or something. Maybe a xanga. Most of the people on here are seriously messed up, and I say that as a regular participant of UG. LoL, just hang around in the same forums and you'll end up talking to the same people often enough.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by zorched
anyway man, you should get a myspace or something. Maybe a xanga.
Or you could go OUTSIDE
Quote by bassdrum
Dude, I'm not trying to come off mean or anything, but you can trust me, you do NOT want the majority of UG as friends.

So far i've read down to yours and you're the only one not coming off like a hot-head. so write back some time. see ya
Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
joo want gurl fr13nd for cyb3r secs sl@ve

I'm guessing your the only one around here not getting anything right? After all your the one trying to act like you're the lead singer of your mom!
Quote by Twist of fate
^0h 3mm g3eszs d4ts da b35t....dont look for friends on a guitar website and use the edit button

i can look for friends where and when i want to and no one's going to stop me. i'll edit if I want.
my nickname is moe.
Behringer
[Evanesscence
Three Day's Grace
Disturbed]
I'm straight (just so you know)
oh god, man, youre about to get thrashed. thats not how you make friends in the real world. sorry if i seem like a dick, but its not elementary school. UG is where you earn your respect, not by asking nicely for it.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Jan 17, 2007,
Him asking for friends here is like asking for a cattle prod to be rammed repeatedly up his little girlie-boy ass.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
:/ i don't even know what to say about this.

threadstarter: we have a thread for introducing yourself at the top of the forum. also, this isn't the best way to make friends. just post as you normally would and see who you end up talking to.

everyone else: be nice to the new kids.
from daylight...
...into darkness