Hi, my AIM account got hacked and i was wondering if there was a way i could find out who did it. i changed my password and everything but i just wanna know who did it. So if anyone knows please tell me or share your stories of hackers.
Are you sure it wasn't some newbie friend??

Cause I have one who goes on my account and just randomly asks girls out for me, fuckhead....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by sk8byf8bob
Hi, my AIM account got hacked and i was wondering if there was a way i could find out who did it. i changed my password and everything but i just wanna know who did it. So if anyone knows please tell me or share your stories of hackers.

I did it
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Are you sure it wasn't some newbie friend??

Cause I have one who goes on my account and just randomly asks girls out for me, fuckhead....

ooo yea im sure because i just changed it the day before and havent gotten on and then when i did get on it said it was signed on in two locations and i got IMed that i broke up with my g/f and cussed out two good friends.
any idea how this 'hacker' got your password?

My guess is either you signed into an untrusted network or computer with AIM or you have a virus on your computer and someone got it that way.

You should virus scan your system (http://housecall.trendmicro.com/), install a firewall (zonealarm works alright), and change all of your passwords again, at minimum. I would format the system and reinstall, but that can be tedious.