My friend's started attacking me on ther AIM saying.

DON'T TALK TO ME...WoW brb LAWLZ.

I lol'd.

Btw: Yeah, everyone seems to be hyped.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I'll kick your ass with my super lightning spell. Then I'll get my big three headed wolf called Cerberus to eat you, three times over. Then I'll turn into a dwarven warrior defence master of spells thingy to totally kill you with his super ultra spell thingy of the udnerground..................
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I'll kick your ass with my super lightning spell. Then I'll get my big three headed wolf called Cerberus to eat you, three times over. Then I'll turn into a dwarven warrior defence master of spells thingy to totally kill you with his super ultra spell thingy of the udnerground..................

I'd banish you into the ocean and give you my lvl 12 Aqua Buttsecks spell.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by angryandrew
who else is excited other than me, i cant wait to start a blood elf paladin!

n00b

Pallys are lame. Same with Shammys.

Rogues are teh pwn. Same with Hunters.

But alas. I do not play. I have better things to waste my time with.
Such as a girlfriend. And you know what? None of the WoW nerds I know have a girlfriend. They're too busy looking at the naked Night Elves dancing for gold.
Spiral Out
i shit you not my programming teacher called in sick today to stay home and play that game.
Oh Shit!
Quote by HumanitysDeath
n00b

Such as a girlfriend. And you know what? None of the WoW nerds I know have a girlfriend. They're too busy looking at the naked Night Elves dancing for gold.

Rogues are teh pwn.

I do waste my time with wow. I got burning crusade today, but alas, my game time ran out. And I don't have the money to get more play time. Goods Sad.

edit:

Quote by catchy phrase
i shit you not my programming teacher called in sick today to stay home and play that game.

shit dude I know a guy from my guild who is taking 2 weeks off of work to play this game. A day isn't anything at all.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by catchy phrase

haha, what a dog....I swear to god wow is the antichrist, I killed my friends hero once when I was playing it and he demanded $10.

yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by HumanitysDeath

+1

Everyone who gets Burning Crusade isn't even going to get to play it. The servers are all going to crash due to the excessive amount of people online at once, and i'm going to laugh when it happens.
Quote by Gin_Rummy
+1

Everyone who gets Burning Crusade isn't even going to get to play it. The servers are all going to crash due to the excessive amount of people online at once, and i'm going to laugh when it happens.

It's already out, and has been since 12 am EST last night/this morning. The servers have not been down once yet.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by HumanitysDeath
n00b

my main character is a rogue :p

anyone play on argent dawn?
My subscription finished today, right when it came out...
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by goods2006
It's already out, and has been since 12 am EST last night/this morning. The servers have not been down once yet.

The fact that you know this is saddening.
**** blizzard and their goddamn server crashes. I was halfway through Hellfire Citadel Ramparts and it crashed... 3 TIMES IN A ROW. And the same loot dropped every time. SCrew this game.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
hes talkin about everquest, you know, that game where a fatass sits in front of the comp all day trying to get fake money to get fake things? when he could be, i dono, PRODUCTIVE??? and go out an dmake real money instead of fake gay game cash
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
everquest or WOW, whatever
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Gin_Rummy
The fact that you know this is saddening.

Eh. I had a few friends who went to "Midnight Madness" and picked up their copy at midnight right as the stores opened. I didn't attend that.

Today though, I didn't have a reservation but for some reason one of my friends had two. So he told me where it was reserved but refused to come with me to pick it up because he wanted to go home and play BC. I went in the store all casual like and the conversation went like:

me: "Hey I think I um... Reserved a copy of burning crusade here...."
Clerk: "Ugh.... what's your name?"
Me: "*Friend's Name*"
Clerk: "How do you spell the last name?"
Me: In my head "****", out loud "Ummm..." I could think of 2 ways to spell it, and I just gave the first one a go.
Clerk: "Yes I see you have 1 copy reserved, that's 37$."
Me: In my head "HAHAHAHHA I get 5$ of my friends money", out loud "Thank you sir."

I was so nervous, had I spelt it wrong I have no idea what I would have said.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by Cynoxx
My subscription finished today, right when it came out...

Take that as a sign. It means don't play that game anymore.

For my birthday last September, my friend decided to be an ass and buy me the 14 Day Trial. I was sucked in those two weeks. But. I haven't played since. I've told my friends that, if they want me to play with them, they have to buy the game for me. I refuse to spend ANY money on it.
Spiral Out
I downloaded WoW last week, played it for an hour, and havn't played since. Not planning on it either. My friends warned me it would ruin my life and I took their advice.
Quote by Soviet_Wanker
I downloaded WoW last week, played it for an hour, and havn't played since. Not planning on it either. My friends warned me it would ruin my life and I took their advice.

It won't ruin your life until you decide that talking to your raiding and guild buddies over ventrilo is more important than your real life friends. At that point, you have had your life ruined. It's okay for me because I don't have real life friends, therefor no life to ruin.

J/k... I have real life friends... really... I swear....
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by goods2006
It won't ruin your life until you decide that talking to your raiding and guild buddies over ventrilo is more important than your real life friends. At that point, you have had your life ruined. It's okay for me because I don't have real life friends, therefor no life to ruin.

J/k... I have real life friends... really... I swear....

No. You know it's ruined your life when, during the passing period from one class to another, you talk with your friends about different instances and dungeons, etc.

There's a group of people who do that after my 3rd hour. I laugh at them.
Spiral Out
^ rofl same exact thing with me..... "dude i killed a level 95 troll with steel ice blade and went up 5 levels last night. and then my girlfriend, WOwgirl8979 dumped me...."
Quote by Gunpowder