man this is a classical
1) it isnt some heavy metal song its a march, played with enthusiasm but your doing to much
you might as well burn the guitar afterwards
2) tune your guitar =)
3)wdf?

edit: the time in the song also changes you cant keep a steady tempo i think the song in all has like 5 diff. times.
Last edited by Orrinmamedov at Jan 16, 2007,
It was tuned, digitally, to as much perfection as I could.

And I do have the rights to play any song any way I like it. The tempo is the same, get a pair of ears.
That part where you slide in the beginning sounds off (as in sliding up to the wrong note).

Actually, lots of these notes that you slide up to sound kind of off. The "fast" part (sorry can't really distinguish it any other way) sound kind of sloppy, chromatic actually.

Rhythmically, it's pretty good. Nice guitar tone too. Just work on getting the right notes.

(ps, next you should learn it fingerstyle with the bass notes )
I know, the chromatics were indeed pretty sloppy. I was playing this at 140.I guess the tempo was too much for me.hehe .
^ Yeah, just work at mastering it, then upping the tempo one bpm at a time.

(ps, props for covering such a cool song )
Quote by Orrinmamedov
man this is a classical
1) it isnt some heavy metal song its a march, played with enthusiasm but your doing to much
you might as well burn the guitar afterwards
2) tune your guitar =)
3)wdf?

edit: the time in the song also changes you cant keep a steady tempo i think the song in all has like 5 diff. times.

Nothing wrong with classical being played on heavy metal guitar . And threadstarter, some of the notes sounded a little weird, the temp cant be like that straight through lol. Great try though, nice chops.
pretty good, work on it some more, i like your cowboys from hell cover (what i heard of it)
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!