i need an adjective that means you dont care what others think of you. thanks in advance.
uncareing
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Quote by Vos
I got one I got one! THESAURUS!

a thesaurus only works when you already have a word in mind and you're just looking for another word with similar means. he had a line of description. thesauruses don't do jack shit for that.
a person who thinks he is cool,because he always needs to re-assure himself that he is different and proud of it,even though inside he is probaly some insecure faggot
Quote by Vos
I got one I got one! THESAURUS!

u need a specific word in mind before using a thesaurus
Quote by altronataku
a thesaurus only works when you already have a word in mind and you're just looking for another word with similar means. he had a line of description. thesauruses don't do jack shit for that.

He had one, Don't Care which anyone with a slight knowledge in English knows that is uncaring (or close enough), he then types that word in and the Thesaurus works magic.
Quote by Ratmlz
a person who thinks he is cool,because he always needs to re-assure himself that he is different and proud of it,even though inside he is probaly some insecure faggot

thats actually exactly the description i need but in one word haha. it is supposed to describe emile in the chocolate war for those of u who have read it. i just decided to use apethetic, thanks altronataku
Quote by Vos
He had one, Don't Care which anyone with a slight knowledge in English knows that is uncaring (or close enough), he then types that word in and the Thesaurus works magic.

was it that hard to just help me out? jesus christ..
Quote by FLrhcpEA
thats actually exactly the description i need but in one word haha. it is supposed to describe emile in the chocolate war for those of u who have read it. i just decided to use apethetic, thanks altronataku

np but it's apAthetic -_-