Seems pretty crap to me.
But i'm a dick.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Meh... The only one I really like is Jimmy Eat World. I kinda like HIM but there music is almost annoying sometimes.
Don't feel bad alex_haeni, it seems pretty shitty to me too.

Give it a name? How 'bout that stupid concert bites me in the ass instead. Fuck music.
Damn four of a kind with a high ace. That's a pretty damn good hand.
Last edited by RandyVanHendrix at Jan 16, 2007,
Yeah But Its £80 For All 3 Days. Compare That To Some Of The Other Festivals Around. Plus The Fact That Most Of The Bands Are Flying Over Just For The Festival.
I like sparta and alexisonfire, not a fan of the rest.
"Say hello to my little friend!"
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Damn two pair with a high ace. That's a pretty damn good hand.

hahahah, thats four of kind kings though...at least you tried...

Edit: actually, theres 2 diamonds and 2 hearts, so someone stacked the deck...isnt this about the concert anyway and not about poker??
Quote by Rise_Againstme!
hahahah, thats four of kind kings though...at least you tried...

Oh damn. I thought that the first two were jacks and and the last two were kings. I can't see worth s hit.
Nope I Was Just Giving My Personal Opinion. I'm Very Sorry That You Dont Agree With It.
i live in London Ontario, i was so excited when i read Brand New was goig there, but realized it was London England but Brand New is absolutely genious and their new album is godly! it has so much emotion and feeling in it and the songs are all catchy!
Hehe Brand New Are Awesome. I Love How They Have Managed To Write Three Albums That Are Practically Different Genres On Each One.
The Best band there is Brand New and their still not very good....that line-up blows I would hate that concert.
Brand New, Thursday, Jimmy Eat World and AAR are all good, but I can't say I enjoy any of the others.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by leftyrockr
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is the funniest thing I've heard all night. Got any more jokes?

At least he doesn't like Children of Bodom and Dragonforce.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Why Don't Jimmy Eat World Ever Come To Australia Anymore :'(
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Alexisonfire is the only band I like in that lineup.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by simbottexal
Seems Like A Pretty Decent Lineup To Me !

It Seems That Way, But In Reality, It Isn't. It's A Very Poor Line-up, And Capitalizing Every Word Isn't Necessary.
When i was just a little boy, I asked my mother, "What will I be? Will I be pretty? WIll I be rich?", here's what she said to me;

"IF YOU DONT ****ING KILL VILLE VALO AND ALL HIS **** AS DICK **** SHIT ASS BAND "HIM" IM GONNA GIVE YO' BITCH ASS THE BEATING OF YO LIFE, FOOO'!!!!"

i hope "him" die
Quote by fourstringpunk
When i was just a little boy, I asked my mother, "What will I be? Will I be pretty? WIll I be rich?", here's what she said to me;

"IF YOU DONT ****ING KILL VILLE VALO AND ALL HIS **** AS DICK **** SHIT ASS BAND "HIM" IM GONNA GIVE YO' BITCH ASS THE BEATING OF YO LIFE, FOOO'!!!!"

i hope "him" die

That wasn't very nice, now, was it?

I agree with you though.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
can't say it's my piece of pie....

much rather go to wacken
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
I'd much rather go to this than Waken. I don't get the point of having so many bands at Waken, you could have two of those bands there and have them cover the rest of the bands songs and no one would notice.

I'd still rather go to Big Day Out or Coachella than either of the other two.
i would pay money not to go to that

EDIT: the "Give It A Name 2007" that is
Gooby Pls.
all those bands blow
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by stringmagician
I'd much rather go to this than Waken. I don't get the point of having so many bands at Waken, you could have two of those bands there and have them cover the rest of the bands songs and no one would notice.

I'd still rather go to Big Day Out or Coachella than either of the other two.

i'm sorry but that's a load of shit, you know very little about metal if you think 2 bands could effectively cover everyone elses songs.
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Hmm...I'd go to see Alexisonfire, Jimmy Eat World, Enter Shikari, All American Rejects, Motion City Soundtrack and Hellogoodbye......the rest can go die.
Celtic FootballClub1888
All American Rejects? Jimmy Eat World? Oh for God's sake.
-- UG's One and Only Chocolate Chip Cookie --

All the bands come out to see all the other bands. We're all friends, so there's really no need for competition. Everyone has their own sound and their own style.
-- Layne Staley

are they going to give razors to everyone as they enter? that fest sucks so much they couldn't find a name for it. either that or it wasn't worth the time to think one up.
This reminds me of a story so sit back and enjoy:
I saw this local band named Five Foot Mullet run Story of the Year off the stage in Tenessee. Story came on to headline, did two songs and left because everyone was chanting MULLET. Mullet came back out and played great.
The bands on that line up suck.
Quote by zeroconsequence
are they going to give razors to everyone as they enter? that fest sucks so much they couldn't find a name for it. either that or it wasn't worth the time to think one up.
This reminds me of a story so sit back and enjoy:
I saw this local band named Five Foot Mullet run Story of the Year off the stage in Tenessee. Story came on to headline, did two songs and left because everyone was chanting MULLET. Mullet came back out and played great.
The bands on that line up suck.

you do realise that this festival is named after the at the drive-in song of the same name, dont you?
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
All of you metalheads/shredheads/whatever-heads are ****ing idiots.
You guys are crying that there aren't any bands you feel are good at a festival of a music genre that is FAR off from what you like.

And to the guy who said Brand New aren't that good, you listen to Slipknot for ****'s sake.

Anyway, for my own opinion, I only like AFI and Brand New on that list.
Enter Shakari are from my county Shame I don't like their music. The line-ups don't look that bad to be honest.