ok its NOT MASTERBATION,i just got some new strings(it happens with all the strings)and it seems odd when i hammer on and pull off,like i played and the string htis the fret board and makes a snapping noise because it goes up with my fingers,help?
Stop masterbating...

Sorry i had too
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Not masturbation? Stop trying to put your penis in your input jack.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Get some quality strings. Elixir have a teflon coating on them, and are very popular with the Pros as they have a nice slick feel to them.

All high end guitars have them installed at the factory, Cole Clark, Maton, Taylor, Alverez and heaps more

Elixir Strings
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Stop masterbating...

Sorry I had to.

Threadstarter: If you need advice on what to do with sticky strings, you're going to fail at life.

You take a wet cloth and wipe.
Last edited by Kevin97220 at Jan 16, 2007,
yeah, stop wacking off looking at your guitar....or at least let it fly away from the guitar.
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
Quote by Kevin97220
Sorry I had to.

Threadstarter: If you need advice on what to do with sticky strings, you're going to fail at life.

You take a wet cloth and wipe.

you see i get them like that,sticky,i dont make them sticky,and thanks DJaye
Quote by Ratmlz
. . . and thanks DJaye

No problem dude.

The other good thing about Elixir's, is that the strings aren't dipped into a solution, because this clogs up the gap between the windings, (which effects the resonance), it is actually a microscopic fiber which is wound around the string and then baked onto the string at the end of production.

Don't get it confused with companies who only wind it on, as the coating gets fury.

They are a little dearer, but last up to 3 times longer than standard strings, and you don't get that screech sound when changing barre chords. The slick coating is its major feature,
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by Ratmlz
you see i get them like that,sticky,i dont make them sticky,and thanks DJaye

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"