Page 1 of 2
My kitten recently started pooping all over the place, besides his litter box. I clean it every day, and there is 3 litter boxes. 1 for each cat, and an extra one just in case. I found turdlets in my bathroom sink, my closet,and on my tv. WTF do I do!?!? The kitty is almost a year old and I have another cat, 4 years but they get along fine most of the time.

I cant kill the cat, have buttsecks with them, eat their ashes, or talk about religion aimlessly with them. Any ideas appreciated
buttsecks?

Damn, Smithers! I didn't read all of your explanation...You know UG too well
Cat trainer maybe?
Quote by st.stephen
buttsecks?

Damn, Smithers! I didn't read all of your explanation...You know UG too well
Cat trainer maybe?

Yes ive been here a while. Whats that? Some sort of tazer?
Quote by Bassman86
You apparently didn't train it right when you got it.

But it pooped in his lil box since we got him at the wee age of 5 weeks or so, it was just yesterday that his anus started going haywire, and his shit reflexes went AWOL
So he just stopped using his litter box?

Lazy ass cat...

Just put his nose up to it, tell him "bad kitty", and then take him to his litter box.
Pet Psychic.

Only thing I can really suggest.

Besides a trainer...or just look some stuff up on the internet.

All else fails....

Pet Psychic.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
hmmm well, my advice....

you should kill them. but not before you stick your hot penis up their butt. after they're raped and dead, burn the bitches and eat some of that good shit with your oatmeal. then give god the finger and wish your kittens burn in hell.
Are you one of those crazy old ladies with 9 cats as featured on the Simpsons by any chance?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Live in a house of kitty litter??

Yeah but then Ill develop the same lack of bowel control, and when I go out in the real world, the world will become my litter box. Unwanted side effects.

Quote by doomnight
Are you one of those crazy old ladies with 9 cats as featured on the Simpsons by any chance?

Im 18 and I have 2 cats
He is probably sick. Take him to the vet. If a cat is doing that they're either sick or afraid. We got another 2 cats for awhile(my sister moved in with us) and our cat was so afraid she shit everywhere but her litterbox because she was afraid of the other cats.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by altronataku
hmmm well, my advice....

you should kill them. but not before you stick your hot penis up their butt. after they're raped and dead, burn the bitches and eat some of that good shit with your oatmeal. then give god the finger and wish your kittens burn in hell.

Don't listen to him.

You have to stare at them for hours. Don't do anything that you'd normally do. Just look at them in their eyes. THey'll be scarred for life looking at your face and obey your every word from thereon.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Bassman86
He is probably sick. Take him to the vet. If a cat is doing that they're either sick or afraid. We got another 2 cats for awhile(my sister moved in with us) and our cat was so afraid she shit everywhere but her litterbox because she was afraid of the other cats.

He doesnt go outside, or anywhere near the doors leading to outside, and seems fine to me. He owned me a few minutes ago, I have the arm to prove it (no, dont ask for pics)
Go to the vet. Is it normal shit or diahrrea?

Also, is he neutered?
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Last edited by Bassman86 at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by altronataku
jesus fu....

no really??

No, I was being sarcastic He should listen to you.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
Don't listen to him.

You have to stare at them for hours. Don't do anything that you'd normally do. Just look at them in their eyes. THey'll be scarred for life looking at your face and obey your every word from thereon.

I tried that just then, my cat continued to lick itself. I had to yell just to get the smallest of attention until he goes off again.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Contraband
No, I was being sarcastic He should listen to you.

oh i see what you're doing. reverse psychology doesn't work on me.
Quote by altronataku
oh i see what you're doing. reverse psychology doesn't work on me.

Heh, I don't know what I'm doing. Forget it
I've found Jesus
Quote by insideac
hey GTFO MY INTRAWEBS CATPOOP!

No but srsly guys. I dont wanna kick him out. Hes cute

Put a cork in his arse....or throw him to his litter box when it shits so it doesn't shit in your house.
Quote by insideac
Yeah but then Ill develop the same lack of bowel control, and when I go out in the real world, the world will become my litter box. Unwanted side effects.

Im 18 and I have 2 cats

Oh, crap, you're on your way man, first it starts with this kitty litter all over the house, then your friends ask you to mind their cats, eventually your mind just goes out... And you start balding... And whaddaya know, you turn into a crazy old ladie with 9 cats :O
Dude im not gonna pick him up in mid poopy and carry him to the litter box. Hed leave turdlets all over the floor in a neat little path on the way to the box.
dude if they poopp that much just put them in the litter box yourself, it comes naturaly too them but they have to be in the box first.
Put him in the litter box, then put a cage around it.

that way it's got no choice

or tie it up outside next to a dog and see it suffer
Quote by insideac
Dude...he pooped fine before! I dunno what happened.

sum1 h4xed him. u need to install norton internet security on that hoe. oh, nd stop using IE on him. jesus christ hitler. GAWD
Quote by altronataku
sum1 h4xed him. u need to install norton internet security on that hoe. oh, nd stop using IE on him. jesus christ hitler. GAWD

He's a Mac.
Quote by doomnight
Oh, crap, you're on your way man, first it starts with this kitty litter all over the house, then your friends ask you to mind their cats, eventually your mind just goes out... And you start balding... And whaddaya know, you turn into a crazy old ladie with 9 cats :O

9 cats is actually not very many.
Easiest way: get rid of the damn cat.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Can't you just train it to go outside?
If not, take some old kitty litter and leave it in the litter box when you change it. The cat knows the smell and then knows to go there all the time.

Apparently.
Quote by Gyroscope

Just put his nose up to it, tell him "bad kitty", and then take him to his litter box.

To tell you the truth we use this technique, and believe it or not, it works.

It will eventually learn that the house is not a big litter box.

We have an around 2 year old cat, and after we've used this 'technique' we kick it outside for about a week, but because you only have a kitten, you should probably wait until it gets older and smart enough to look after itself before you do that.
Page 1 of 2