hey, this is my cover for enter sandman (metallica 4ever!!! ) I downloaded a patch from the line6 customtone page and sounded quite good for this song.

Thanks again.

crit4crit

Link is on sig

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (jb/jazz)
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Monster Cables
Line 6 PODXT Live
critting while i listen, it sounds good....real good..is the drums a drum machine or real thing, cuz you wouldnt really know either way. im pretty clueless drum wise..i can just tell when its in rhythm. good tone though for a home recording.

if its your style, you can have a lsiten to an arrangement i did of the main theme of requiem of a dream.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505993
not what I was expecting! overall pretty good, the drum track was a little annoying but your guitar playing and tone was fantastic.
"The shopowner and his son ... well that's an entirely different story altogether ... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes."
Thanks for the crit. Its a backing track, I know its a little annoying but it was the only one I could fine, so there it is. Thanks again.

Gear:
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Monster Cables
Line 6 PODXT Live
Last edited by COBTRI at Jan 17, 2007,
Awesome!
You are a real solid guitar player, love it! How long have you been playing?

The solo sounds really cool! I'm learning it myself now, but it'll probably take a pretty long while before I nail it!

Check out my covers too? See my Youtube link
Quote by Cizzie
Awesome!
You are a real solid guitar player, love it! How long have you been playing?

The solo sounds really cool! I'm learning it myself now, but it'll probably take a pretty long while before I nail it!

Check out my covers too? See my Youtube link

Thanks Cizzie. Well I have like 4 years playing guitar. The first year was hard cause I couldnt even have the pick in the right way

Great covers Cizzie, you got great tone from that squire. Cheers

Gear:
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Monster Cables
Line 6 PODXT Live
Quote by COBTRI
Thanks Cizzie. Well I have like 4 years playing guitar. The first year was hard cause I couldnt even have the pick in the right way

Great covers Cizzie, you got great tone from that squire. Cheers

Ha, well, at least I'm holding my pick right! I think...

Thanks for checking out my vids By the way, my Squier is an old made in Japan one, they were really good back then!
yeah i also didnt like the drums. you can find a backing track with vocals at guitarbt.com. anyways., you pretty did a good job. i dont here any timing issues at the intro an verses. solo is perfect. i really like it. you have a good tone. overall you did a pretty good job. just download another backing track..

crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443854
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots