lolz...

My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
Last edited by thepagesaretorn at Jan 17, 2007,
Nevermind, the image wasn't showing up, I thought it was spam.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Jan 17, 2007,

Thats awesome
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
why cant anyone see the image? im confused. it was just a hw assignment, nothing was disgusting w/ it lol.

and why did gyroscope report me? nothing was bad about the image lol...
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
Quote by thepagesaretorn

Typical UG whistleblower....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by thepagesaretorn
why cant anyone see the image? im confused. it was just a hw assignment, nothing was disgusting w/ it lol.

I thought it was just spam, I had to enter the image into the address bar to see it.
Quote his post, and then paste the link into your URL address thing. It's not even funny, by the way.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Okay, this is equally funny, posted by ROCKER1220 in MT

Quote by ROCKER1220
I dunno how many of you have read this but if you haven't you need to and if you have you need to because it's really funny. It's an actual college essay that a student named Hugh Gallagher wrote for a writing contest but did also submit it to colleges and eventually went to NYU. I only hope I can come up with anything for my college essay, let alone this:

Quote by Hugh Gallagher

3A. ESSAY: IN ORDER FOR THE ADMISSIONS STAFF OF OUR COLLEGE TO GET TO KNOW YOU, THE APPLICANT, BETTER, WE ASK THAT YOU ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION:

ARE THERE ANY SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE HAD, OR ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU HAVE REALIZED, THAT HAVE HELPED TO DEFINE YOU AS A PERSON?

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet gone to college.

http://rinkworks.com/said/answers.shtml
http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/pr...ter/nguyen1.jpg
http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/pr...ter/nguyen2.jpg
http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/pr...ter/nguyen3.jpg
http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/pr...ter/nguyen4.jpg
Courtesey of Musician-Talk Forums, PM me to join.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I've actually contemplated doing a half assed answer like this during tests.

lol this one's pretty funny.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I've actually contemplated doing a half assed answer like this during tests.

Yeah I've done it before. The test was too hard so I just made up stupid shit.
In sixth grade my guy friend put "Your Mom" for the question:

Approximately how large is Africa?

He got a week of detention, but it was funny.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
^^ That's not worth a week of detention...It's deserves a sticker of a bear or kitten saying "Well done" or something full of praise.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
^^ That's not worth a week of detention...It's deserves a sticker of a bear or kitten saying "Well done" or something full of praise.

I never said it was worth it, but watching him get in trouble was funny. I wasn't the one with the detentions, so it was humorous for me. At least in sixth grade it was.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Come on people whats with the lazyness ?
You just right click the red cross , copy the link , paste into search bar and it works.

BTW. lol on the pic. :lol: