I was going through old recordings and I found a cover of dammit by Blink 182. Its from about a year ago. Im mainly a punk/harcore singer and this was my first try at singing softer. Naturally my voice has progressed in a year, but I thought this cover was decent for a first try at it. Let me know. C4C

http://dklsjf.dmusic.com/
You have a nice, but you need to project a little more. I can't really hear you and it sounds like you are whispering almost. Great guitar tone. What did you use to record?

Anyways, I would rather listen to this version than the original so good job.

Here's mine:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492757
Like I said its a year old, my voice is better now, but im still more of a punk singer, Ill post some of those somes later.

I used garage band to record it. Its some piece of shit acoustic, cost $99. Just one condensor mic through a beringer mixer.
The guitar playing sounds great! Though I really don't like the tone of your voice, it sounds like your whispering witha weird growly voice..

But overall it was nice.
Quote by Cizzie
The guitar playing sounds great! Though I really don't like the tone of your voice, it sounds like your whispering witha weird growly voice..

But overall it was nice.

Ya I hear ya, Ill re-record it in a few days to show the difference between now and a year ago. i was just starting to sing then.
my band started doing a cover of this song as a joke and it backfired because now people request it all the time.

as much as i disslike this band,that was a pretty good acoustic version but i would really like to hear a newer version soon.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by kornflipsk8er
my band started doing a cover of this song as a joke and it backfired because now people request it all the time.

as much as i disslike this band,that was a pretty good acoustic version but i would really like to hear a newer version soon.

I played it a couple of times with a punk band I was in as a joke also. Im not a fan of the band, but I think its actually real good lyrics. Ill try to re-record vocals in a couple of days.
I'd love to see a tab of this, Its actually pretty badass
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
Ur singing far too quietly.. the guitar was good at least in the start
Also the melody that u changed is like the best thing about the song ;p