I recorded this a little while back, its super short just a total idea. I just was messing around with screaming and whatnot, not something i usually do. The lyrics were made up on the spot and are not even the real ones. Its more of a tone test.

*stricly just an idea/demo*

http://dklsjf.dmusic.com/
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i like it

Any specific things?

Im mostly just looking for some crits on the screams. Ill post some other actuall punk songs with vocals later.
Quote by Hexagram
i'm not a punk fan so i don't like it

Ok? Thanks anyway.
I liked everything about it minus the screaming, but i guess if you didnt have the scremaing over the top of the normal vocals it wouldnt have much oomph
Quote by hardrock1315
It sounds pretty good, but the instruments were off in a lot of the parts. Otherwise, it was cool.

Crit for crit?

Uhh...where? Its seriously one guitar track that I just copied and pasted to faten it up. No bass and its in perfect time. Like I said its not even close to the final song.
it silgihtly reminds mye of a singer i was in a band with.you need to be louder in the mix,thats for sure and maybe clean up your vocals towards a more rise against type sound.i really don't like the sound that much it is too much like someone out of breath from puking or something.not trying to be rude.it seems to mew that you are capible of more than this.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by Fukd
Uhh...where? Its seriously one guitar track that I just copied and pasted to faten it up. No bass and its in perfect time. Like I said its not even close to the final song.

Maybe something's wrong with my speakers? Lemme check...

Yeah, there's definitely drums and vocals in there...

Unless I did something wrong. I clicked "No name song idea" and on Windows Media Player it came up as "law" by Daniel...
Quote by kornflipsk8er
it silgihtly reminds mye of a singer i was in a band with.you need to be louder in the mix,thats for sure and maybe clean up your vocals towards a more rise against type sound.i really don't like the sound that much it is too much like someone out of breath from puking or something.not trying to be rude.it seems to mew that you are capible of more than this.

Ya I know, like I said, ROUGH. That is actually the first time I have attemted screaming, so bare with me on it.
I like this a lot. Maybe it's because I like Underoath and Norma Jean lol. But I think you have a really good song here! I like the screaming...it's cool lol. If the recording quality was a better I would pay for this....seriously! Keep it up! Maybe you can even PM me when you post the full version of this song!

If you want to crit mine you can here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506927

If you don't want to, no worries. =D
the guitar is pretty punk sounding, especially with the drums, but i didnt like the almost hardcore sounding sing (just my opinion..) but otherwise i liked it
Gibson SG
HSS Fender starcaster
Crate XT120
BiG Muff (russian)
FAB chorus and echo
CB 700 drum set
Sounds like the makings of a good punk song, nice energy and I liked the guitar as well. Not keen on the whole full-on screaming thing tbh but it seems to suit the song so in that respect can't quibble too much.

Be sure to post the full version when it's done!
Quote by Hexagram
i'm not a punk fan so i don't like it

Then why did you listen to it? Hexagram, you have no balls.
i like the opening riff is was pretty cool but i didnt like the yellin that much but i was still good

PLEASE CRIT ME
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff