alright i can remeber the chorus just not the whole name of the band....

the chorus goes something like this

im never gonna work another day in my life. the gods told me to relax said that everything gonna be fine. now im never gonna work another day in my life....so on and so fourth.

The band is named "Monster" something or something "Monster" but i am almost positive the word "Monster" is in the band name somewhere.

So please like the title of this thread ease my mind and name that band, thanks
I am not siging you jackass
Only band I can think of with the word monster in it is Monster Magnet. But the lyrics aren't familiar.
Quote by zeroconsequence
Only band I can think of with the word monster in it is Monster Magnet. But the lyrics aren't familiar.

ahhhhhhh you brilliant bastard you're right it is monster magnet. yeah i haven't heard the song in a while and that is more or less the chorus just not dead on. thank you so much i kept thinking it was Monster Ball for some reason and i couldn't get passed it. thanks a lot man it is super d duper appreciated
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
google??

edit: I came up with www.zachbraff.com

haha nice man thanks for trying to help me out i googled it for some time before i made this thread, but zach braff is awesome especially in scrubs (thats the only thing i have ever watched him in) thanks for your help too (not sarcastic)
Im not sure if you guys care or not but the name of the song is "Power Trip"

thanks again you guys