a question to those who knows a lot in star wars, where's the blood? for example when anakin's arm was cut, there was no blood???
it was a lightsaber so it like burnt his arm. like in medieval times to amputate someones leg, they cut it off then with something hot, burn it so it doesnt bleed.

aduhhh
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Who ever shot star wars is stupid, in epi 3 when the troops were chasing a jedi on a bridge and when they stopped to aim, i could see one of ther shoes bearing a nike logo
Quote by FenderStRaT RS
Who ever shot star wars is stupid, in epi 3 when the troops were chasing a jedi on a bridge and when they stopped to aim, i could see one of ther shoes bearing a nike logo

yeah and if its so futuristic u would think that they could actually aim and shoot someone. because they always miss!!!!! terrible shots they are, get a gun with sights, or stop being cross eyed
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
It's called the storm trooper effect, there's a wiki page about it lol. It's now being used to describe a method of shooting a movie, in which the enemy or whatever always seems to miss even though they are greater in number.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
they forget to turn their weapons off "auto miss"
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
To gain lower ratings, George Lucas was probably the greediez and wanted a PG.

lulz at the bad shooting.
yo.

I BELIEVE