http://www.hoogerbrugge.com/
Dude. If you have not been on this site before, check out the nails. He has about 24 up and their all extremely interesting. after you check those out, look on the upper left side and you will see animations. Click that and then view hotel. The ending of that series is one of the most bizarre things I have witnessed on the internet....Ok..possibly not the MOST bizarre. ::Eyes albinoblacksheep.com and newgrounds.com::
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
o.O

that's weird lol. What the heck is it? What's the point? Just random interactive animations

Kinda cool

EDIT: '023: Lost' is pretty cool lol.

EDIT2: No... 022 Parade...

That's awesome in a kinda creepy way... haha I'm liking this.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Jan 17, 2007,
>.< Its all just weird shit. I think it has some kinda stoner big meaning behind it all, but...it all just seems like random chaos to me.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

# 16 Apatite. That shit scars the **** outta' me dude. Plus, I can actually understand the moral behind it.