hey guys,
just wondering if any other blues guitarist that might know some good songs to learn. Im currently learning stevie ray vaughan song but need something new of his to learn and also interested in slide guitar. Any suggestions are great

thanx
Well he's been dead for about 17 years now... May he rest in peace... (or in rock n roll!!) But um... how long have you been playing for? If you wanna play slide, you can try Walkin' Blues, originally played by Robert Johnson, but played by eric clapton at his unplugged performance.. It's one of the first songs I played when i first started on slide. Or, you could try the first solo for Free Bird, by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Blues Power
Try some Johnny A, he's an awesome blues guitarist that played on tour with Satch last year.....see what you think
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by JustinYap
Well he's been dead for about 17 years now... May he rest in peace... (or in rock n roll!!) But um... how long have you been playing for? If you wanna play slide, you can try Walkin' Blues, originally played by Robert Johnson, but played by eric clapton at his unplugged performance.. It's one of the first songs I played when i first started on slide. Or, you could try the first solo for Free Bird, by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

iv been playing properly for about 8 months but progressed quick id say. So just mention anything and ill check it out and if its to hard i wont learn it