I've started to learn this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTnkbcKyFg

By Antoine Dufour but I'm having trouble with the percussive sound of certain bits.

after the first two notes, he plays the second and third strings together with his ring finger downstroke and manages to make this percussive sound that I can't grasp.

Any tips?

Also any tips on tapping natural harmonics?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I am but I paid for it so I'm afraid not

However if you go to his site on www.candyratrecords.com you can get three songs and three transcriptions for a nominal fee
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Oh god dammit. Is the PDF good? If it is good I will buy it. Like the whole song? with notes?
Yeah it's awesome actually. I got the first pack with Trilogy in it (the song on the video).

It's handwritten and scanned but very easy to make out and spot on.

It's tablature though by the way, not sheet music.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
He is flicking the strings rather than strumming them. The easiest way to get this down is to hook your finger into the palm of your hand so that there is a bit of resistance. This will make it so when you straighten your finger you get a very quick movement right into the top of the string. Aim your finger in between the 2 strings and you will catch both of them.

tapping harmonics is easy once you get used to it. You hammer on but you don't push as hard. Think of the touch you use when fretting a not vs the touch you use for harmonics. Apply this to tapping harmonics. The difference in touch is the same.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
He is flicking the strings rather than strumming them.

precisely. also as a side note, the fresher your strings are, the more prominent this difference in attack is.
what tuning is it in? I might be able to tab it out in a day or two I've recently finished tabbing a load of Hedges/Kottke/Ross stuff, this seems about th same in intricacy.
If you're capable of tabbing it, you can figure out the tuning easily, especially from the video

Cheers for the help guys, it's coming along now.

Also figured out the harmonics, they aren't tapped actually, at least in the bit I'm learning, just done one handed.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
If you're capable of tabbing it, you can figure out the tuning easily, especially from the video

Yes I could but I was hoping you could tell me to save a a few minutes of working it out, after all I thought this forum was about helping one another, and to think I would have offered you some help an advice should you have needed it.... Oh well