ALRIGHT GUYS. AM CUCURRENTLY STUDYING MUSIC TECHNOLOGY AND SOUND ENGINEERING AT COLLEGE AND I NEED SOME INFORMATION ON HOW MIDI IS INTERFACED. IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRICIATED. I NEED RESEARCH FOR AN ASSIGNMENT. THANX ALOT. DAN.

can e-mail me at danalty31@hotmail.co.uk.
In/Rainbows
Y'know....

I might just be firing shit out of my ass right now...

But don't you think you'd get more help if you didn't TYPE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?

I DON'T KNOW, I'M JUST WONDERING. MAYBE PEOPLE WILL LISTEN TO ME MORE IF I WRITE LIKE THIS? HEY!! HEY!! PEOPLE!! LISTEN TO ME!! I HAVE HAIR ON MY ASS!! YAY!!
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Y'know....

I might just be firing shit out of my ass right now...

But don't you think you'd get more help if you didn't TYPE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?

I DON'T KNOW, I'M JUST WONDERING. MAYBE PEOPLE WILL LISTEN TO ME MORE IF I WRITE LIKE THIS? HEY!! HEY!! PEOPLE!! LISTEN TO ME!! I HAVE HAIR ON MY ASS!! YAY!!

Didnt you know? to be an anarchist the first rule is you must allways spell in caps?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
I apologise but i let my friend use my account for his music project, I'm not the R-tard. Also 'I'm a anarchist so shut it' is not my doing, my message was simply 'fanned', hope this doesn't change how much you all love me.
In/Rainbows
Last edited by Mr. 37 at Jan 17, 2007,