Whats the first song you remember hearing? And I dont mean something like twinkle twinkle little star.

Mine was Ozzy Osbourne- Perry Mason.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
first metal song.. we'll grind that axe for a long time by pantera.. either that or superhero by anthrax
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Hendrix and Cream thanks to my dad's records at a very young age.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Hendrix and Cream thanks to my dad's records at a very young age.

HAha you got bant

Beatles crap
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
American Pie
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Roger Waters - Pros & Cons of Hitch-Hiking album
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Minority by Green Day, before it was released as a single my friend had the CD and we'd sit in his room with the volume on 1 and giggle at the f word. one of my favorite memories.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Cemetary Gates- Pantera
Gear: ESP-LTD EX-50 black
Randall RG25RX
Digitech Death Metal Stompbox
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Ernie Ball "Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom"
Dammit by Blink 182 is the first song I've ever sat down and listened to. But the earliest song I can think of would have to be one of that whore Enya songs. It was a really weird one.

I'll try find it on youtube.

edit: seeing as I'm so nice I wont try find that song....don't thank me.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 17, 2007,
Mom and Pops took me to see the Eagles when I was six. Stevie Ray Vaughn opened for them back before he really hit it big. Don't remember it but mom said it was a good show.
I can't remember the first song I ever heard, but the first song I remember liking is 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls.
one of my earliest memories is from when i was about 2 or 3. i was sitting in my mum's car with her, listening to stairway to heaven on the radio, and hitting various parts of the car with my mum's hairbrush, pretending i was drumming. i guess that counts?

i know what the first song i ever heard was though. that xmas carol, Good King Wenceslas. i was born on xmas day and there were carollers singing it in the hallway of the hospital when i was born.
from daylight...
...into darkness
the first specific song i remember hearing is anarchy in the uk by the sex pistols...and ever since then i've been hooked
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Probably something hip-hop when I was in primary school. Then I think it was Nirvana that I got into.
First rock song I ever sat down and listened to... Paradise City. A friend played it for me when I was 13 and I believe it changed me for the better
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I think it was Iris by Goo Goo Dolls or Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers. If it wasn't any of those two, then it would be some random pop song.