y is is that people here come up with some really stupid threads. cant we think of any good ones. I hoe you all express u thought on this thread.
Quote by x8blitzkid8x
haha this thread sucks.
and im not even talking about that its a dec 06er

You're a few months apart from him....pssh 06ers.
yo.

I BELIEVE
i dunno bout n e 1 else but this forum givs me a laugh either because of how sad people are or how open people are to complete strangers on the internet. it soooo funny. i mean chek out the thread on the guy with his "rimming delema". y would he post it. mate if ur reading this. GO SEE A DOCTOR. but seriously he needs help chek out the thread and see if u can help him.

go chek out my poll. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=51
wtf this thread ****ing sucks all the ones you consider stupid are stupid but they are funny and good to read so **** off stupid time waster
^ 90% of the people who post on this forum are between the ages of 14 and 16. That is where your thread ideas come from, the mind of hormone driven teens. Why aren't they doing what I was doing at that age?? - (getting wasted and chasing girls who were older and had no interest in me)
Quote by RawrDemon
I'm not the only one who sees the irony in this thread, am I?

no, you're not.
from daylight...
...into darkness