Can someone update me on Viva La Bam? now that Don Vito has been arrested for molesting some young girls whilst on location during one of the episodes.

Are they continuing with production? and will Vito be in any of the future episodes.

The reason I'm asking is news travels slow, here in Australia.

On a personal level, what do you think of Don Vito? and will you continue to watch the show if he is still in them?

I know he wasn't bailed, and was released for hearings six weeks or so later.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
I think it ran it's course. It was entertaining enough but there wasn't a lot left they could do to keep it fresh and interesting
Quote by irishmatt1992
Bam said he wasn't going to do the show anymore...

True?

I dont think anyone could look at Don Vito the same way anymore.

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Quote by DJaye
True?

I dont think anyone could look at Don Vito the same way anymore.

He is essential to the show!
I know they aren't making the show anymore, but I think they're having some special show about Bam's wedding.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

edit: I never liked the show that much anyways, it seemed really scripted to me.

Seemed? More like, "was really." Nothing in that show was unscripted.
i quote from Bam & Deco "ENJOY RE-RUNS FOREVER". because they said its over after the episode where they find raab's wife again.
I'd rather watch a marathon of Sweet 16 than Bam's Wedding....who's with me?

Nice.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by GiantRaven
Bam Magera is one of the plauges of our planet...

He's a poser dick to his dad and uncle....the only time I saw authentic dickheadness was when they went to Mardi Gras and he was throwing a bunch of beads at people below.....what a tosser.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by GiantRaven
Bam Magera is one of the plauges of our planet...

You have a CKY avatar...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by GiantRaven
Your point being?

CKY are a band, they make music that I like

Yeah, but Bam pretty much made that band famous. He also manages them and edits their music videos, to my knowledge.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Yeah, but Bam pretty much made that band famous. He also manages them and edits their music videos, to my knowledge.

As true as that may be...

I cannot give respect to a man who proclaims himself 'the patron saint of finnish death metal' on the back of a Cradle of Filth DVD and main attraction to people is that he does stupid things
Quote by GiantRaven
As true as that may be...

I cannot give respect to a man who proclaims himself 'the patron saint of finnish death metal' on the back of a Cradle of Filth DVD and main attraction to people is that he does stupid things

He said that? Wow...

Anyway, my point was just that CKY probably wouldn't be around if it weren't for Bam.

Quote by Gin_Rummy

Did you see the episode where Vito & some Romper Stomper dude were hiding out in some house, and Bam demolished it with a wrecking ball? It was so scripted and they were trying to make out it was real.

Quote by GiantRaven
Well, they would, having been a band for a while

I wouldn't have heard of them though, sadly enough

Well, to my knowledge, CKY got their name from the skating videos Bam used to make. They just made some music on 'em. They were probably a band long before that, but they didn't use the name CKY until after Bam's videos, so technically...

Quote by Smokey Amp
Well, to my knowledge, CKY got their name from the skating videos Bam used to make. They just made some music on 'em. They were probably a band long before that, but they didn't use the name CKY until after Bam's videos, so technically...

CKY = Camp Kill Yourself

CKY Videos = Taken from the band name
Quote by GiantRaven
CKY = Camp Kill Yourself

CKY Videos = Taken from the band name

Ah...

With CKY, isn't the balding dude in Viva, the lead singer? (hes the guy who's balding early, looks a bit of a geek, cant remember his name)

Quote by DJaye
With CKY, isn't the balding dude in Viva, the lead singer? (hes the guy who's balding early, looks a bit of a geek, cant remember his name)

Brandon DiCamillo?

No
^ His is name is Brandon "Dico" DiCamillo.

And no he isn't the lead singer of CKY the band. He has, however, done his weird ass vocals with the band CKY for a skit in one of the CKY movies.

But he does indeed have a band (more of an unsuccessful joke project) with Ted "Rake Yohn" Webb called "Gnar Kill".
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Quote by flemflames

And no he isn't the lead singer of CKY the band. He has, however, done his weird ass vocals with the band CKY for a skit in one of the CKY movies.

But he does indeed have a band (more of an unsuccessful joke project) with Ted "Rake Yohn" Webb called "Gnar Kill".

Jess and Bam Magera were part of Gnarkill as well I thought...

And that song is 'Drunken Freestyle'
Quote by flemflames

Yeah, thats the guy. He did a song in the Monster Truck Episode, he was wearing a Top Hat and fake blood all over him

I thought Bam's brother was like the drummer for CKY...

guess I was wrong?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
I thought Bam's brother was like the drummer for CKY...

guess I was wrong?

He is.

And I liked VLB, it was more focused than jackass (a bit scripted though).
Wild Boyz was the best of all. But that's cause I think Chris Pontius is hilarious.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
That's pretty sick, fat bastard. I didn't find Viva la Bam that funny, all it really consisted of was Bam slapping Vito...that's about it...
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by DJaye
Did you see the episode where Vito & some Romper Stomper dude were hiding out in some house, and Bam demolished it with a wrecking ball? It was so scripted and they were trying to make out it was real.

it was mike vallely a famous skater

yea i saw it, terrible episode. . .come to mention it, terrible show
trust don vito to do that lol, viva la bam was, shame that its ending though. I always thought that cky and vivala bam etc was more or a skate scene type thing.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Wasn't a big fan of Viva la Bam, but the russian chick they had ordered on internet for Raab to marry was hot. The CKY videos were so much better than Viva la Bam, but not as good as the Steve-O videos or Jackass. Even though Jackass wouldn't have existed without CKY.
Quote by LilVikingboy
Wild Boyz was the best of all. But that's cause I think Chris Pontius is hilarious.

Wildboyz was indeed the best of all!

Has anybody ever noticed that Chris Pontius is the white twin of Xzibit?
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.