Oh the lovely joy of getting ice storms from Canada! There's nothing like getting a day off from school because of the great snow! Is anyone else off today as well?
Last edited by Rebirah at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm in my computing lesson right now

So now...

Do we even have snow days in the UK?

You know what...

...I don't think we do at all.
i live in texas, but i'm homeschooled, so I really don't get "snow days" kinda stinks...
OH HELL YEAH!

It's just a shame that I didn't see the cancellation of my school district until after my shower, which effectively woke me up.
Houston has no snow sadly :'(

Just cold and icy. But no school!
**** yea, i have a snow day today...hell the roads are bad
R.I.P. DIME

A TRUE COWBOY FROM HELL
hah hell yea
houstons froze over like a popsicle
its bad ass
Quote by CodeMonk
Get arrested with a hooker (a real female one, not a fake).

check out this sweet shred mayneeeee

THIS IS ME
I was in UK for what passes as a "snow storm" once. They got about an inch and a half of snow. The whole city of London, including London Heathrow airport, shut down. It was pretty funny to a guy from Chicago.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
I was in UK for what passes as a "snow storm" once. They got about an inch and a half of snow. The whole city of London, including London Heathrow airport, shut down. It was pretty funny to a guy from Chicago.

When was this?
no school is prince edward island canada today either, they had it yesterday and there was a few accidents, including me
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Well i'm in southern ontario of Canada, but i have a PA Day so everybody in the area has no school!!!
Indeed, Dallas has a layer of frost over pretty much everything, and school's cancelled. Unfortunately, I only found this out at 7:00 AM, when I've been up since 5 o'clock...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by PatchworkMan

It's pathetic isn't it, it happens every time we get snow too.

I've only had a couple of snow days and they were probably 10 years ago. (UK)
I live in Canada (Saskatchewan) and about a week ago we had a huge blizzard, every highway in the province was shut down, we got about 4 inches of snow, you couldn't see anything but white, not even your hand in front of your face but yet there was still school. You know you live in Canada when...
practically all of houston was banking on the "BIG FREEZE" the weather guys have been pushing like mad, and sure enough my school district canceled school. the roads arent THAT bad............

NO SCHOOL FTW!
yup.. where you from Rebirah?
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Yep this is my second day off. It's awesome, and having Monday off due to MLK day, we only have two days of school!
No snow though....everything is frozen though.
Gah. I can't believe it. 2 or 3 years ago around this time we had a blizzard here in CT that had school out for a week. This year we have no snow, and freakin TEXAS gets snow days?

GAHHHHhhHHhHhhhhhhhhHHH!

There has not been a single day of snow in the northeast yet this winter.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
No wonder there hasn't been any snow on Long Island. You damn Texans stole it.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
No wonder there hasn't been any snow on Long Island. You damn Texans stole it.

We haven't had real snow down here like you guys since 1986. No complaining!
The only reason we don't have school is because our major roadways are frozen, and tons of dumbasses go out and get themselves killed.
Last edited by AdayTripper at Jan 17, 2007,
how is it that texas got a snow day but here in niagara falls i had to take a shovel to my door just to get the ice off so i could get to school.
im here in east texas, and yes. we got to school at 8. But the weather turned really bad, so yes we left at 8:30
Quote by AdayTripper
We haven't had real snow down here like you guys since 1986. No complaining!
The only reason we don't have school is because our major roadways are frozen, and tons of dumbasses go out and get themselves killed.

We haven't even had a flake of snow in over 20 years, let alone a snow day .
We just get hurricane days, which aren't nearly as entertaining. Seeing as they involve houses being blown over.
Last week we had a day and a half off because of a blizzard. It sweet cause there hasn't been a school closing here since 30 years ago.
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
Last edited by Kapiszka at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by Jem Green
I live in Canada (Saskatchewan) and about a week ago we had a huge blizzard, every highway in the province was shut down, we got about 4 inches of snow, you couldn't see anything but white, not even your hand in front of your face but yet there was still school. You know you live in Canada when...

Toon town?
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
yup school is cancelled today.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
yup schools canceled hear (scotland FTW) we were all standing at the buss stop and the bus driver comes along then skids sideways about a metre towards then he tells us we can go to school if we want to but we dont ned to. suprisingly half the people went to school? so now im sitting here watching sheep freeze (no joke like 3 froze to death last year and then 30 odd drowned when the snow thawed) sucks to be a sheep.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.