i recently got a american deluxe strat with that S1 button and sumerian cobalt noiseless.. in my mexican strat i upgraded pickups to SD hot rais at neck and SD humbucker 59 at bridge and i was wondering if new pick ups.. perhaps EMG or SD mini 59s might be a good upgrade.. or if i would even be an upgrade from the cobalts... any suggestions, comments, or if anyone whose had/has these pickups has any input... ?

thanks
ive got a railled mex strat and a SCN mia strat.

why did u want to upgrade the SCNs? u dont like the vintage tones?

what amp are u using, what type of music do u play?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
not dying to upgrade.. jsut thinking about it and trying to get an idea whether or not it would even be much of an upgrade... right now i use a crate 65 watt solid state.. but am looking to upgrade to a tube amp in the near future.. as for music style i like a lot.. blues.. SRV.. RHCP... and some harder stuff too
well yeah, if i were you. id keep the scns, leave the mex guitar as ur hot one.

in my middle ive got a stacked dimarzio virtual vintage heavy blues mini bucker.

i LOVE it. use it all the time. i love how it mixes with my rails (bridge) and lightens up my Y Malm stacked in the neck.

anyway, id leave one guitar vintage and one hot. and get a nice tube amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011