I'm not gonna go into much detail for those who don't understand, but how is BC going for you all?

LF4M HFR
I don't play it but I heard good thing, like more things are even now between the races. like paladins can have like 3lifes because of some "bubble" thing and "divine..." yeah....
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
double-you tee eff?
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
It's going pretty good for me but I think it might get a bit worse towards the middle and get great at the end.

Ok I have no idea what he's on about.
I'll give you a clue....

blue people with hooves who can ride on tiny elephants with horns coming out of their eyes...
I'm gonna guess The Burning Crusade...

I'm not a nerd
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
I'm gonna guess The Burning Crusade...

I'm not a nerd

You got unbanned!

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Hooray for Scourge!!!
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by jman32892006
I'll give you a clue....

blue people with hooves who can ride on tiny elephants with horns coming out of their eyes...

Of course! Because ice cream doesn't have bones!
Tbfh, Wtff
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I just thought "To Be Continued..."

Now... as said above 'double-you tee eff' is The Burning Crusade!?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
It's the new expansion pack for World of Warcraft that came out yesterday. The nerds are freaking out about how awesome it is.
Quote by Kai-7

Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
i'm personally not a WoW fan, more of a GW person. But i've heard good things about TBC
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Quote by guitarsuperman2
lol yea i dont even have that game.....would be nice to play in my free time tho.....maybe they have it on limewire...

Quote by Kai-7

Quote by guitarsuperman2
lol yea i dont even have that game.....would be nice to play in my free time tho.....maybe they have it on limewire...
lol...

Well... I'm gonna ignore the fact that you use Limewire... I just took that off my brother's computer, it's totally fucking it up lol. Limewire = bad for your computer.

Now, anyways, you wouldn't be able to download the game because it relies on subscriptions.
However - if you really did want to play the game, I could send you a code for it (pretty much a CD key) and you can download a 10 day trial for it off the main website.
One way to get the game free. Trial games at stores cost a whopping $2 lol.

(hope this doesn't go down as advertising? I wasn't trying to do that, he wanted to play the game and I told him a way he could do it....)

EDIT: Oh, and more to the point of this thread - I don't have BC yet. I dunno if I'm gonna get it even. My credit has expired on the original game and I haven't been bothered recharging it (I can't afford it lol... stupid subscription fees). And I can't be bothered spending another $60 or whatever it is on the expansion.

So meh.
I didn't have a signature until now.
well i bought WOW and BC on the same day...and my first character was a Night Elf.....so as of now the expansion dont mean shit to me....
Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
Quote by guitarsuperman2
lmao!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................lol cant stop laughing it hurts ...lollll.....sum1 tell em.

How old are you?