Sleep. Dunno where I'd be without it. Thank you night.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
ass isn't censored

and I dont really take anything for granted except maybe my health, I have to work for everything I have and my family has been through alot. So I dont really take anything for granted.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
99.9% of all I have, I take for granted. More than often without realizing.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
My mum the most.. she offers to do too much for me. And probably money and education.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Banks! They have all your money, but you just see a number, it's not real money until you take it out of an ATM. What if all the banks ran out of money and that number assigned to your card became worthless? then we'd all be ****ed!
In science earlier today we were doing work on micro-organisms and how they spread. One of the ways diseases spread is through contaminated water. Me and my friens began to think about the poor people in africa. They have a choice they must make: drink water with sewage in it and risk catching a disease which will most likely kill them or die of thirst. I really take water for granted.
SKITTLES
Quote by IamAfreak
In science earlier today we were doing work on micro-organisms and how they spread. One of the ways diseases spread is through contaminated water. Me and my friens began to think about the poor people in africa. They have a choice they must make: drink water with sewage in it and risk catching a disease which will most likely kill them or die of thirst. I really take water for granted.

well also u kno water makes uo easrth more than land does.....but out of that water, only less than 3% is drinkable.......and of that 3%......2% is locked in polar icecaps.....so i agree there.
Quote by guitarsuperman2
well for me... i take alot for granted...but mostly....i guess the fact that my dad deals with my a$$ if he didnt...who knows where i'd be

He deals with it, does he?

You kinky bastard.
bravo to the thread starter because this did actually make me think....although i was thinkin about it a couple days ago.

i had just gotten in a huge fight with my parents cause the wanted me to stay home for the night...(twas a friday) and i wanted to go out...so i proceeded to storm out of my house...with beer my dad paid for....the hundreds of dollars of clothes my parents bought for me...and into the $30,000 sportscar they got me for my 19th birthday. so as im speeding down the road i realized...oh shit...my parents have done everything in their power to make me happy and give me everything i want....if they want me to stay home for one night...maybe i should...so i turned my car around went and rented a movie my paps said he wanted to see and relaxed at home for the night. I ended up having a great conversation with my parents and gettin bombed with my dad.

so in conclusion...i, and i think many other, take my parents for granted. heres to you ma and pa
yeah... it makes me think you're gay.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by v_gamer
bravo to the thread starter because this did actually make me think....although i was thinkin about it a couple days ago.

i had just gotten in a huge fight with my parents cause the wanted me to stay home for the night...(twas a friday) and i wanted to go out...so i proceeded to storm out of my house...with beer my dad paid for....the hundreds of dollars of clothes my parents bought for me...and into the $30,000 sportscar they got me for my 19th birthday. so as im speeding down the road i realized...oh shit...my parents have done everything in their power to make me happy and give me everything i want....if they want me to stay home for one night...maybe i should...so i turned my car around went and rented a movie my paps said he wanted to see and relaxed at home for the night. I ended up having a great conversation with my parents and gettin bombed with my dad.

so in conclusion...i, and i think many other, take my parents for granted. heres to you ma and pa

well glad it helped ya....sum peaople dont realize wat they take for granted.
I take EVERYTHING for granted. I take life and being a human being for granted. Better than being an animal....
my lifestyle
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Electricity

You don't really realize how dependent you are on it until the power goes out.
Quote by v_gamer

dude holy shit, you wear hundreds of dollars worth of clothes? -_-
University, i hadn't planned to go originally but the more i think of it, the more i realise that not everyone has the opportunity to go to University and i should grab it with both hands, even if i'd be doing a BA in Music and i have absolutely no idea what career path that could take me down. I also have the option of repeating college again, getting an A level in English Literature (or anything really) and then studying that at uni, but then i'd be 24/25 before i finished and i may not even pass. It's almost worth the potentially crippling debt just for the experience though. My UCAS applications aren't too far off now. Although next year at uni i can imagine myself adding lists of (quite literally) thousands of things i'd taken for granted while living at home
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Banks! They have all your money, but you just see a number, it's not real money until you take it out of an ATM. What if all the banks ran out of money and that number assigned to your card became worthless? then we'd all be ****ed!

Welcome to the Great Depression of the 1930s.
Quote by v_gamer

yea i kinda wish i had a sportscar.....i got an old beater van, but it runs fine.
Quote by guitarsuperman2
idk i think too much..

WTF? Don't bump your threads.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.