Well...this is my first solo. I think it sounds a little good...but then again, you might think its crap.

Comments, criticism, or anything else welcomed.

e---7p5-------------------5-7-----------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------5--7~~~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
G----------7----------------------5h7--7/9--9h11-------------------------------------------------
D--------------------------------------------------------9~~~~~----------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still working on it, so if you guys hold up a few days, it could be improved. For better or for worse. But, rate please.
oi
alittle short
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
That's actually a lick, not a solo :P Don't have time to try it out now either, might do that later... dunno how you play it though.