You can get a pedal to do anything these days...
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Guerrilla Radio solo. Tom Morello did it, it's possible. However, just because Tom Morello did it does not mean it is possible for anyone else, because he's Tom Goddamn Morello and that is his special power.
no
Sellotape a harmonica to your guitar.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by bucky_2300
Guerrilla Radio solo. Tom Morello did it, it's possible. However, just because Tom Morello did it does not mean it is possible for anyone else, because he's Tom Goddamn Morello and that is his special power.

No, it's because he has 5 000 000 pedals.
Quote by mr_hankey
No, it's because he has 5 000 000 pedals.

He has fewer than most people think - not have half as many as, say, John Frusciante on the Stadium Arcadium tour, or as The Edge.

EDIT: Hiya, just checked wikipedia about the Guerrilla Radio effect:

Quote by wikipedia
Other uses of the kill switch include the solo of "Guerrilla Radio", where Morello manages to make his guitar sound like a harmonica. This was done by using the switch with hammer-ons and a talkbox. However, in concert, Morello uses a Wah-wah pedal to achieve this sound.

I could swear he uses a Whammy in the vid though...
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Last edited by Strat_Monkey at Jan 17, 2007,