well depending on what faith u r into, or what not, most of u well believe that the worlds gunna end......so this goes more into with christian faith...if u dont believe then at least think IF.......the bible says that the world will end and appocolypse and all that fun stuff.....well it also say that no man will kno when this day is....so i kno the world will not end while im alive, because im gunna keep beliveing everyday i wake up...that the day will end.....so in theory.....the world wont end while im alive.....im a genious...any1 think this will work? i mean heck might as well give it a shot while im alive....
i thought we had 6 years..?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by _Mayday_
In theory, you suck.

When that's put into practice, you suck even more.

, no more needs to be said
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by guitarsuperman2
ur just jealus cuz i think i outsmarted u....and possibly god. who knos.

Yes. You win. 10 points.
Quote by guitarsuperman2
well depending on what faith u r into, or what not, most of u well believe that the worlds gunna end......so this goes more into with christian faith...if u dont believe then at least think IF.......the bible says that the world will end and appocolypse and all that fun stuff.....well it also say that no man will kno when this day is....so i kno the world will not end while im alive, because im gunna keep beliveing everyday i wake up...that the day will end.....so in theory.....the world wont end while im alive.....im a genious...any1 think this will work? i mean heck might as well give it a shot while im alive....

no...

the bible says it will not happen at any time that a mass amount of people think it will, like 2012, whenever it is. Just because one person says its not going to end does not mean the world will not end...
Quote by guitarsuperman2
ur just jealus cuz i think i outsmarted u....and possibly god. who knos

Uh oh, God's gonna smite your ass for that...

*moves back to a safe distance, just in case*

EDIT: And learn to spell, for God's sake
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by Iamafunguy
no...

the bible says it will not happen at any time that a mass amount of people think it will, like 2012, whenever it is. Just because one person says its not going to end does not mean the world will not end...

yea but guess whaty.....i bet it dont happen that day he stated it will....like the 2000 freak out...the man was smart enough to figure out this theory i have....so he said heck i'll freak out the worlld......but he didnt only do that....in reallitty he saved mankind lol....just think wat ifs now, i swear im not crazy. just had to much green.
Quote by guitarsuperman2
I beg to differ.
^ You've outsmarted no one but yourself. The world will end when people stop listening to Hendrix.

But seriously, itll end when the sun goes out, which could be billions of years from now.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by guitarsuperman2
i swear im not crazy. just had to much green.

Obviously.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Yeah, you outsmarted God and made your earth shaking revelation on a guitar forum.
Way to go. While you're at it, bring peace to the middle east and end world hunger. Then I'll be impressed.
Quote by guitarsuperman2

a) You're a retard who rapes our language.
b) Of course the world will end, everyone knows that. But it won't be God or the apocalypse, it'll be us or nature.
c) This is religion, which should only appear in the only religion thread.
so,
d) *REPORTED*