I have 2 500k audio pots from allparts. Are all of these holes drilled for the pots, the same size drill bit?

And would it be the same for the switch selector? Btw I'm using a 3 way switch, the circle one, not the long 5 switch selector. Thank you
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
i'm going to say that a 3/8 is good for the pots. but they are all different.
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
this is the one that i have here, its a 500k audio pot ts split knurled shaft.

Would this be ok for a volume knob?

Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Yes, and the box should say what size drill bit is needed. Or just size them up. Its not hard.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
yeah, drill smaller than what you think is right and then if you need bigger, get a little bigger each time. as long as the nut can cover the edges of the hole, you're good.
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
standard pot shafts are 1/4 inch, but that doesn't take into account the threading, so 3/8 should work.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!