Hi guys, hoping someone can help.

I'm desperate to find some songs (prodominantly fingerpicking) with two guitars in, as a friend and I have over committed and said we'd play in a local wine bar in a couple of weeks and just realised we dont know that many nice intricate pieces with two guitars lol!

We both mainly play fingerstyle (Hedges, Kottke, Ross etc) which is rarely with more than 1 guitar, so we're looking for anything from regular stuff to as intricate as possible, open/strange tunings welcome, and as "nice" as possible really if you know what I mean (its a pretty snazzy romantic place).

I know there's a lot of great stuff out there but I'm hoping some of you know some real beauties and could pass on the knowledge. Would be gratefully received.

Many thanks
Ron
Mediterranean Sundance by Al Di Meola and Paco De Lucia, quite possibly the best finger picked duet of all time (well Di Meola uses a pick but you can easily play it with fingers, check out pretty much any duet with those two, or the trios that John Mclaughlin is in, particularly the Friday Night In San Fransisco album).

If you want intricate you aren't gonna beat those ones.

If you want something calmer then you can go with Anjelica, check out the preview of it on the left side of the page that I linked to
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/scannura

I send you a copy of the tab that I wrote (PTB) if you want to use it.
Last edited by mattvl at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by mattvl
Mediterranean Sundance by Al Di Meola and Paco De Lucia, quite possibly the best finger picked duet of all time (well Di Meola uses a pick but you can easily play it with fingers, check out pretty much any duet with those two, or the trios that John Mclaughlin is in, particularly the Friday Night In San Fransisco album).

If you want intricate you aren't gonna beat those ones.

If you want something calmer then you can go with Anjelica, check out the preview of it on the left side of the page that I linked to
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/scannura

I send you a copy of the tab that I wrote (PTB) if you want to use it.
Speak for yourself
Hahahah okay that was worded poorly, I meant you don't NEED a pick to play Di Meola's lines.
Dueling GUitars . . ?
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?