Hi guys, hoping someone can help.

I'm desperate to find some songs (prodominantly fingerpicking) with two guitars in, as a friend and I have over committed and said we'd play in a local wine bar in a couple of weeks and just realised we dont know that many nice intricate pieces with two guitars lol!

We both mainly play fingerstyle (Hedges, Kottke, Ross etc) which is rarely with more than 1 guitar, so we're looking for anything from regular stuff to as intricate as possible, open/strange tunings welcome, and as "nice" as possible really if you know what I mean (its a pretty snazzy romantic place).

I know there's a lot of great stuff out there but I'm hoping some of you know some real beauties and could pass on the knowledge. Would be gratefully received.

Many thanks
Ron
Well of you're feeling brave try some django reinhardt, minor swing's a good one
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Two guitars, with fingerpicking, some of the parts from the Metallica song nothing else matters would work.
Thanks guys will see if I can source them, if you can think of any more please let me know, the more percussive the better.

Thanks once again
It's kind of depressing but Simple Plan's Untitled (if you play the piano part acoustic) and strum the chords on guitar 2 can sound awesome.... also dust in the wind (although not a duet acoustic piece) has always been a crowd favorite... maybe cover it and add a asecond part to it? throw some chords behind the picking? other than that I don't really know, good luck though....