Okay, I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the relationship thread but if I should move it please tell me. Here goes, my friend recently broke up with her boyfriend who I think is a bit of an asshole. Now she has a new boyfriend and she has started saying to him that her ex-boyfriend is hanging around her alot and she doesn't like it. So now she's asked me on msn to tell her boyfriend about how her ex is always hanging about her and stuff.I think she is trying to get her boyfriend to beat her ex up. Now I think her ex is an asshole but i don't want him to get beaten up by her boyfriend (who is big and strong and sort of built like a tank) so what should I say to him? That her ex is hanging around her alot (which he kind of is but not as much as she says) or that he doesn't(which could ruin our friendship).Thanks in advance.

~Allan
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I say don't het involved, they can sort it out for themselves
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
you got caught in the middle of something that is really not your business...

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
i wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. nah if you really have to, then go for it, cause if he's an asshole he has it coming.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
tell your friend that you don't wanna get involved.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
don't get into it. you could end up getting your ass beat and losing a friendship.
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert