hey i got some of this stuff for crimbo, and i was wondering if i get any of it on the finish of my guitar will it damage it.? because i have heard horror storys from people who have got other products such as lemon oil on their hellraiser's finish's and its created finish bubbles and stuff..
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
O_O
I put this on my guitar and no harm done, except on my fingers because i was so fast they split : (
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
products like that are made to help one thing and not damage the others, lemon oil is not, you should be fine
I use it regularily on many different acoustic guitars, and on a strat and a LP, and I've never had a problem with it harming the finish - nor have I ever had a problem with it. It's good stuff in my opinion.

A friend of mine who is an amp tech uses it all the time as well and doesn't have any problems with it. Hope that helps

That being said, I wouldn't purposely smear it all over the finish of your guitar and leave it there.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
i put it twice a day on my squier's maple fretboard. the product is awesome. makes the strings feel like new strings even if they are 2 months old. no harm done so far.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||