If I put my money in the bank, can I spend it right away with my bank card (Checking/debit) or do I have to wait until teh next day?
depends on your account really. I can spend it as soon as I leave the bank though if that helps
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
did you deposit cash or a check? with a check, you usually need to wait a few days for it to clear. cash should probably work right away (but you probably should just get cash back when you deposit it next time).
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
It will be fine, the bank will cover all charges as long as you have the money.
cash - straight away
cheque - 3 clear working days e.g. you pay a cheque in monday it'll be cleared funds by friday

that's how it works in my job in a UK retail bank. Sorry cant say which one though
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Quote by fwibble
cash - straight away
cheque - 3 clear working days e.g. you pay a cheque in monday it'll be cleared funds by friday

that's how it works in my job in a UK retail bank. Sorry cant say which one though

Yeah you need to let the cheque clear for 3 days, then you will have the full balance
signature
Were not in the Uk though, I do it with every check. The funds will be there. But if the check bounces you get ****ed in the ass, un-lubed mind you.