on friday all of the baseball coaches left to go to a meeting. all of my friends thought this would be a perfect time to skip so we left and thought that the sub wouldn't notice. The sub didn't notice, but a freshman ratted out two of my friends (there were 5 total). The coaches caught 3 of my friends and they all denied it, even though the coach knew that they had skipped. I confessed thinking that i was already in trouble, but the coach didn't know i had skipped. My other friend lied to the coach and told him that he was there so he got away with it. So the four of us are all looking at expulsion from baseball.

Was I right to be honest and confess, or should i have lied to the coaches, risking more trouble?
More importantly, should i tell my parents right away?
Quote by ryanO_26
on friday all of the baseball coaches left to go to a meeting. all of my friends thought this would be a perfect time to skip so we left and thought that the sub wouldn't notice. The sub didn't notice, but a freshman ratted out two of my friends (there were 5 total). The coaches caught 3 of my friends and they all denied it, even though the coach knew that they had skipped. I confessed thinking that i was already in trouble, but the coach didn't know i had skipped. My other friend lied to the coach and told him that he was there so he got away with it. So the four of us are all looking at expulsion from baseball.

Was I right to be honest and confess, or should i have lied to the coaches, risking more trouble?
More importantly, should i tell my parents right away?

*raises hand*

I honestly cannot say I really care.

But stop being such a pussy. You only skipped a class
wait....who got boned?

dont tell your parents, talk to your coach. honesty is the best policy. (except for your parents)
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I would have lied, since they had no idea you were there. Either way, you're not playing basketball.

Tell your parents? depends on how your parents would react. If they're the kind who don't get angry too much, and are normally nice, tell them- they'd rather hear it from you than the school. If they're the kind who'll take a belt to your ass- Don't leave school untill the time practice would be over and hope they don't get a call.
so you got caught skipping a class. its really not that big of a deal. you get bollocked, then move on and its forgotten.

dont get caught next time.
You got boned by your coach?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
You did the right thing (morally) but the stupid thing (compared to what normal people would do). If you already did the right thing telling your coach you might as well tell your parents.

moral of this story: DON'T Confess To Shit People Haven't Proven (beyond a reasonable doubt)
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
^^ yeah but i thought they had proven it

and as far as the coach goes - the boning is metaphorical
Wow
that sucks.

mabye if you keep getting boned by your coach
you'll stay on the team.
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Quote by ryanO_26
^^ yeah but i thought they had proven it

and as far as the coach goes - the boning is metaphorical

You don't just assume. Deny everything until some asshole shows a video of you doing what they're accusing you of doing.

If you're smart enough to get away with something and beat this system, good for you ...that's my philosophy with shit like that.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
u must be a first time skipper. u were probally wiggin out the whole time. kill the freshman deal with the consequences.
WTF! You get suspended for skiving a class!!! Roflcopter... back in old counrty, we got telt to go back to class at most ... then get "touched" by Miss Badcrumble...
but thats not all bad...
You're strange school p[lace is well strict.....
infact...
...Grow some stones! Take it like a man and tell your coach he loves da BOABBIES!!!
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
Kill the coach, hide the evidence, and blame it on your friend.

I agree
GEAR

Ibanez RG321
B.C.Rich Custom Warlock
Ibanez IJV50
Line 6 Spider III 75
Digi Tech. DeatH MetaL disto
Wow, kicked off a team for skipping? Psh, I doubt they'll do that. Skipping isn't a big deal generally, not around here anyways.

But yeah, you did the right thing, maybe not the smart thing, but at least you didn't get caught in a lie.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
if that happend im my school, you woulda got kicked off the team
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Don't even sweat it. I skipped 280 classes last year and all they did was kick me out of the school.

Kill the friends, and blame it on your coach.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB

Quote by JamieB

Quote by JamieB

Quote by JamieB

Quote by JamieB

Quote by _Mayday_

Quote by JamieB

Quote by JamieB

Wait.....what?
Coach gets arrested.

Imprisoned coach can't boot him off the team. Hooray for boobies.

And what's with putting one of those quotes as your own?

Quote by JamieB
Coach gets arrested.

Imprisoned coach can't boot him off the team. Hooray for boobies.

And what's with putting one of those quotes as your own?

I.....I don't know.
Quote by _Mayday_
I.....I don't know.

Do you know why you put so many of her quotes?
Quote by Gyroscope

????

Quote by Gyroscope
her

Quote by Gyroscope
her

Quote by Gyroscope
her

Quote by Gyroscope
her

????
wtf is with all these threads that let me down with a lack of teh pr0n!?!

make a cult that drinks blood and whatnot, then make it seem like an accident that the ckubhouse of the cult blows up with massive ****-farts
Quote by Gyroscope

A-FUCKING-HEM?!?!

Yeah, I have one on my dress

I think you should talk to your coach first then your parents, I'm sure they won't care that much.

I did something a bit worse during my training in the army this summer, it's along the lines of the whole good morally bad practically thing. I was doing training and it was the end of the course so I thought it'd be nice to have some booze to end it with, to celebrate I guess. Anyway another guy got smashed and puked during roll call, needless to say they made us open our lockers, I had it in there and thought it would be better if I gave it to them without them searching, because I thought they were searching the lockers. So I gave it to an instructor and they didn't even search the lockers. I almost got charged but I didn't it actually wasn't that bad, and now I have a story of stupidity.

So really, just talk to the coach and maybe even your parents, it'd be a lot better if you were up front and honest, unless they have no chance of finding out.