ok, so i want to do a recording but dont have access to a drummer and/or guitar pro so is there any other alternatives to add the sounds of drums to a recording of guitar

btw i use audacity if that helps
Last edited by andyscoot at Jan 17, 2007,
why the hell would you need snapple to play drums?

and theres this magical thing i just found out about,.....google

but, since you asked so nicely.....

Here
Quote by Fukd
www.wheretofinddrumsamples.com

Google champ. Its not hard.

i go on these forums everyday.....and people are constantly beiong flamed for not searching, and i did, they all made me pay so i decided to come on here
oh...i sed smample..instead of sample...bugger...ill edit it then if i can
Quote by 10secondepic
why the hell would you need snapple to play drums?

and theres this magical thing i just found out about,.....google

but, since you asked so nicely.....

Here

Bitch
Quote by 10secondepic
i had to do that at least once man.

double post, oh noes!

so do u know anywhere or are you just being an ass, because if you are i dont need it...i just want help
Quote by andyscoot
i go on these forums everyday.....and people are constantly beiong flamed for not searching, and i did, they all made me pay so i decided to come on here

I have found plenty of free ones, am I gonna help you? No, because I searched on google and found them. Im pretty sure they have google in the uk, so search away sport.

Also quit being cheap. Buy one.
or acoustica beatcraft but only the trial is free then u gotta pay after a week or something. its really easy to use though.
haha, no, in the uk, the dont have google, they have googow, L's dont exist over there
Quote by andyscoot
im searching google but there literally is nothing that is free

So buy one you ass...

Start to think logically. Follow me k, a company makes drum sample software, which costs money, why the **** would they give it away? Do you really think they would go through all the time and money to give it away? NO!!!
Quote by MastaBassist10
What kind of drums? I program drums all the time, maybe I could cut you a few loops.

wow, finally someone who isnt being nasty on this thread, im not up on my drums so i guess just rock drums, like what bands use, like a bass drum, cymbal, thats pretty much all i know lol
Quote by andyscoot
wow, finally someone who isnt being nasty on this thread, im not up on my drums so i guess just rock drums, like what bands use, like a bass drum, cymbal, thats pretty much all i know lol

I gave you a link you un-appreciative ass. ANd call me crazy, but you may want to mention snare also.
Quote by Fukd
I gave you a link you un-appreciative ass. ANd call me crazy, but you may want to mention snare also.

ya and im glad you sent the link, but u also called me dickface, and why sould i be apreciative of you insulting me, but since u want it you got it, thank you for the link
oh, by the way buddy, you probably dont have access to a drummer because that whole slave thing ended like 7 hundred years ago, so maybe go find a drummer, and instead of making them shuck corn, make them drum
Quote by andyscoot
ya and im glad you sent the link, but u also called me dickface, and why sould i be apreciative of you insulting me, but since u want it you got it, thank you for the link

Your welcome.

I called you a dick face because I changed one word and I found alot of them. Its not hard to search.
Quote by 10secondepic
oh, by the way buddy, you probably dont have access to a drummer because that whole slave thing ended like 7 hundred years ago, so maybe go find a drummer, and instead of making them shuck corn, make them drum

i dont get you, but if you are refering to slavery, thats wrong, i have a drummer in the band im in but this for personal use, its quite hard to record drums with a webcam mic, so id rather get high quality ones for this
Quote by andyscoot

Lol, Hmm, I've never programmed rock drums before, but I'll give it a try...

And why are you guys all being assholes? Jesus, loops and samples generally cost cash, take it from me. He wants em free.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Lol, Hmm, I've never programmed rock drums before, but I'll give it a try...

And why are you guys all being assholes? Jesus, loops and samples generally cost cash, take it from me. He wants em free.

Were being assholes because all he has to do is seach AND YOU CAN FIND THEM FREE. They generally cost cash, so why is he any different that the other thousands of people who pay for them? Hes not.
Wow, a thread full of assholes. How surprising.
Originally posted by fuzzybunny
I hereby dub you the UG's new God of Love. Really. That was brilliant.

heh.
Originally posted by someone i can't remember
the one called lukef speaks the truth.
Quote by DanteR*
I use fruity loops (google it) for my drums, it sounds pretty good.

its not free, but thanks for the help
Quote by andyscoot
its not free, but thanks for the help

It was free for me *wink wink*
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by scheck006
Search Download.com for FL studio. It's a pretty cool program

i searched fruity loops studio and i got nothing, maybee i did it wrong, could you type exactly what i need to put into the search??
get a shareware program and search under programs / files for ' drums ' and all sorts of shit will come up. frooty loops is the best ive used ..... ive actually used samples ( just individual sounds ) and had to peice together a beat to record over and it took forever and didnt turn out that good, fruity loops is so much better ..... stupid name but a bad ass ****ing program
Fucking Metal all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

music page
You're a sept. 2005er and you're acting like such a kid!

fruity loops is free as long as you don't have to save it as a fruity loops file. i.e. you can make your drum beat and export it to mp3 but not save the drum beat for editing it at a later date.
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.