I have been looking for a realiable drummer for a good 4-5 months. What would be the best way to find a drummer to jam with (posting flyers? I have been asking around to no avail)? In addition, I have 2 friends that play guitar in addition to me. Were all quite good, one of us sings, but he is a bit better at guitar than the other guitarist and I. I wanna make things work, so I am considering playing bass, (yet I practice more often than the other guitarist, but I doubt he would move to bass.) I really have spent much time and money becoming a decent guitar player, and don't wanna instrument flop too much. Any ideas? Should the singer play bass? Should we try a 3 guitar line-up and find an experienced bassist (not as rare as drummers)?
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
Last edited by Americanhoser at Jan 17, 2007,
No, just play bass, its not like you guys will be a band forever, start up another side band if you want to play guitar.
Quote by Fukd
No, just play bass, its not like you guys will be a band forever, start up another side band if you want to play guitar.

+1.
R E G G A E