Page 1 of 8
i'm going to start writing a story about a boy named timmy, and you can continue it. yay! fun! the only rule is no ending the story and no killing timmy. and yes, i know this is a stupid idea.

once upon a time there was a boy named timmy. timmy liked pirates.
My picture of Timmy:

Yes, I realise I was beaten to it but after putting the effort in to draw it...
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
But timmys body spontaneously combusted. I don't wanna play with you guys no more, you don't even know how to play right. I'm going home. AND I'M TAKING MY BALL(s).
I love how spazzymagee just rolls with the punches, but millerman is wigging out because he wants the story to be over
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
The gay zombie Timmy's pirate metal band was discovered by a record label, and soon released a single.

Their single cover:

They then faded into obscurity, never to be heard from again.

THE END.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Well, time to go do something with newspapers. I guess as long as I don't come back you may feed the public with lies about Timmy's attributes of liveliness.

(which aren't true cuz Timmy is dead)
Last edited by millerman230 at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by spazzymagee417
timmy is not dead. he's a gay zombie who plays in a metal pirate band! and if you don't like it millerman, you can get the hell out of timmy's story!

I guess as long as my behind is candy, i will have something to feast on when you starve while waiting for timmy the zombie.
Timmy was aproached by Trey Parker and Matt Stone to be the new gimp on South Park, seeing as kenny was dead... again... ^n.
He's now a paraplegic in a wheelchair, giving vocals for his gay-ass pirate-metal band thing.

"TIIMMMMAI"
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by SinnaSatan
Timmy was aproached by Trey Parker and Matt Stone to be the new gimp on South Park, seeing as kenny was dead... again... ^n.
He's now a paraplegic in a wheelchair, giving vocals for his gay-ass pirate-metal band thing.

"TIIMMMMAI"

that is actually how i named him.
Now you see, all this zombie buisiness would be fine, except for the fact that his body combusted. This leaves no body to be ressurected.