2 songs. I wrote Tumor in less than an hour, so expect some problems with that. Enjoy!
Attachments:
2 GP5 songs.zip
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I only checked the race one and it's kinda weak. good buildup section before the solo though. It's not very well thought out but i'm sure you can do better.

Please crit mine
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
lol yeah that song (until today) i just had labeled as "random riff" because i believed that the song was based solely on that riff and nothing else. the only part I like about it is the solo.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I like the first riff in the race...I just feel it was repeated a bit too much. The part that comes after it is a little weak like csquared said. Not totally unworkable though, just put a little more thought into it.

With tumor I feel like you have a good riff but you seem to milk it a bit too much. It barely changes in the first 2 minutes. Just try to add a bit more variety and it will be a good song.
Oh, and I liked the solo but I'm not much of a lead guitarist so I wouldn't know how great it is.
wow thanks for your input. I know that it repeats alot (the verse) but it sounds MUCH better with vocals and since I like to hold out notes for a while when I sing, it had to be extended (from 2 repeats to 4)
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux