No it's just an overpriced POS. or that sound get either a used JCM800 or a Pevaey Windsor.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It'll sound nothing like a JCM and I know cause I have both. Get a Vox AD series if you want a cheap Marshall sound. MG's are shite.
^No he can afford a used JCM800 or a new Peavey Windsor, possibly a Tranynor YCV50 Blue, and as you knwo tube is the way to go and those will nail that tones!

Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
40-watt valve will easily do small-mediums sized gigs unmiced.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
if you stick your face next to my 40W tube and play it on full volume, u can get hearing damage lol
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
15w tube is enough for small bars, medium sized rooms. 40w is enough for a hall sized room. i get away with using my fender pro junior just about anywhere.
i dont like the AVT series, very boring, undynamic sounding, and very quite amps, and when above about 60% volume, they start to crackle and just dont like it. The inbuilt effects are also bad enough to pretty much never use. Dont get one.
And plunged the long blade through the masking tape, through the cushoning and *splat* right through the center of Waldo Jeffers head, which split slightly, causing little rythmic arcs of red to pulsate gently in the morning sun.
Quote by Nitro89
i cant afford a jcm800, cant find anything

Get on Ebay. There are 100's of JCM800 and 900's on there at any given time. Prices range from 500 to 1000 dollars.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
^ cant afford that much, only round £300, and i dont trust ebay, especially with large sums of money
Look for a used Marshall JCM900, and there's nothing wrong with eBay most of the time, do you want a good amp or not?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^ ebay's fine if you use it properly, check feedbacks that's exactly what they are there for so you can buy with confidence. Also pawn shops are good for a bargain sometimes.
you'd have them for sure, maybe they're called hock shops or just plain old 2nd hand stores.