I want to get the Valve Junior head, but I don't have a cabinet. So, I want to use the speaker in my valveking. But the speaker doesnt connect and disconnect using 1/4 cables. So what I was wondering, is if I can use this here to connect the line out cable from the head to the spade connecters on the internal speaker of my combo amp.

Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite