I am looking for a new strap. The only problem i am having is the strap i have now is decent but it slips off. My friend has the lightning levys strap and its sewn around the edge of the hole as to prevent slipping. Do you guys know of any other straps that are made like this?

I was looking at one that is levys but has like paintball splatters that are skulls. Thanks.
Gear:
B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Edition (sucks balls)
Behringer V-ampire (not the greatest)
Squier Bass Limited edition Skull
Crate 15 watt bass amp
Lotus acoustic guitar
ya. strap locks or just go to guitar center and look at them.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
I think he meant slips like on his shoulder...

get straplocks and a nice strap. straps are overlooked by a lot of people
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

or the $2 plastic dunlop disk that slips over the peg and strap to lock it on.

last pic of the 4.

the other three are me putting on strap locks. just some warning. when u take the screw out of the guitar to instal the locking peg, sometimes this widens the hole in the guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Jan 17, 2007,
haha, nah i prefer masking tape. it's the new cool tape. all the kids are using it. :p
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Dimarzio makes great straps that lock themselves in place...look into those. Thats what I've always used and they've never failed me.
levy's straps are AMAZING. they dont slip on your shoulder, and the HOLES ARE SO TIGHT that you dont even need strap locks. i still have them anyways.
these strap locks are to die for, theyre perfect. **** the 20 dollars ones, the just strip the holes in the guitar.
http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=142&pmh=products/accessories
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Gotta love dem tight h0les.

ok that was bad.

Dude. How bout...just get a strap that works for you? lol Gah. I seriously dont see how your strap could fall off your shoulder... ?