My band's buying a PA system for live shows and we need to know a good live mixer to get. With atleast 16 mic inputs.
jesus, thats gonna b expensive! our band has a 4 track mixer and it works fine, but were just using 2 mics and bass/keyboard
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
yamaha mg mixer. they have a few different ones. one has 16 inputs. it also has some reverb and delay effects on it. its really nice.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Personally, if you need more than 16 inputs, I'd go for like a Yamaha o2r. Very nice boards, nice sound. It's digital, 48 inputs. I know, way over what your looking for, but its a board where you can show up and say "hey, I can mix my band, and yours if you want." 90 something scene memories, 2 effects returns, uh, Stereo send. 6 aux (plus 2 effect aux sends). Very nice boards. I love em. You'd just have to buy 2 preamplifiers for the flip channels that don't have a preamp. But its a really great board, and you can find it on ebay for under 800 if your lucky.
I got nothing to say here

Guitar: Red Ibanez RG120