I am doing a powerpoint presentation on Elliott Smith and i have a few questions

1) can i have a video playing in the background while the words are appearing over the screen? also can i have multiple slides while the movie is still playing on the background without the movie restarting everytime i switch to the next slide

2) how do i get a video off of youtube and save it to my computer so i can put the video in my powerpoint
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

well I can answer you second question. COPY THE URL FROM THE INFO BOX AT THE RIGHT (that is from youtube) for this site:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Here is how you do it. you put a revolver to your head, and see how many times you can pull the trigger. the record is 6 due to muscle spasms after death.
i went to that site and i copied the url but nothing happen, and theres two url bars too
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by nofxFreak06
Here is how you do it. you put a revolver to your head, and see how many times you can pull the trigger. the record is 6 due to muscle spasms after death.

was that really worth posting?
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

well, umm, for the mult. slides thing with one video try making it 1 slide with multiple text boxes that appear- im not too good with powerpoint but thats my idea

and elliot smith has some beautiful music- good choice- baby britain is one of my favorites
http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Merry Christmas. It's only works in FireFox, but if you're not using that browser then you don't deserve to download YouTube videos anyway
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
ok i got that one thing in the link, but i cant figure out how to play them, whenever i save it this icon shows up on my desktop that says GET_VIDEO and when i click it i cant open it
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic