PLEASE, press the rewind button on your life and go back about three years. Then post this thread.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
dude that cant be just distortion, listen to 1:42 into it, maybe my guitar is just a pos. but theres no way i can get it to sound like that with just distortion.
thats sweep picking, its a technique not an effect
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
thats sweep picking, its a technique not an effect

yes, the problem it's not your guitar, it's you
yea i saw that one coming..my guitar is a pos tho, but ur obviously a super cool kid deluxity, thanks for the info feltgrape
Quote by 44angels
dude that cant be just distortion, listen to 1:42 into it, maybe my guitar is just a pos. but theres no way i can get it to sound like that with just distortion.

that's called sweep picking.

his tone is nothing special. too much treble if you ask me.

Quote by 44angels
yea i saw that one coming..my guitar is a pos tho, but ur obviously a super cool kid deluxity, thanks for the info feltgrape

your guitar is only as good as you are.
i bought a second hand fender squire stagemaster, which is now discontinued, only one pick-up works, and my tone knob doesnt work either...it cost me $40...
Quote by The Casualty
Yeah...

I have no idea why you thought there was an effect in there somewhere.

Probably he was hearing the delay for the first time, since the backing track cuts out there... It's either that or the sloppy sweep picking...
Probably a combination.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by 44angels
i bought a second hand fender squire stagemaster, which is now discontinued, only one pick-up works, and my tone knob doesnt work either...it cost me $40...

and?
Quote by 44angels

The guitar isn't half as important as the player... Give Vai that gutiar and he'll make it scream. Just practice, practice, practice.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??