ok so im wondering if anyone here knows the real deal on how to beat a drug test...i smoke and i have a job interview in 1 week, pending that ill hafta take the test. im not smoking from now until then and im drinking a ton more water than usual, do you think this will work out for me or should i just screw the test, wait longer(without smoking) and apply elsewhere haha.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul St.
Peavy Classic VTX 200w
dunlop crybaby wah
boss metal zone distortion
Unless your doing hard drugs, they shouldnt care too much wiether or not you smoke a joint every now and then. Hell, half the people at the place prbly lightup the second they get home.
Quote by guns4ever
ok so im wondering if anyone here knows the real deal on how to beat a drug test...i smoke and i have a job interview in 1 week, pending that ill hafta take the test. im not smoking from now until then and im drinking a ton more water than usual, do you think this will work out for me or should i just screw the test, wait longer(without smoking) and apply elsewhere haha.

Quit being nu-metal.
Here is how you do it:
1. Put a revolver to your head.
2. See how many times you can pull the trigger.

P.S. the record is six due to muscle spasms after death.
if you GO to your job interview and they take you TO the drug testing place then maybe THE drug test will be wrong and they wont know that you are taking DRUGs.

/thread
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way