well, im learning crazy train atm. and i am havin a teeny bit of trouble getting up to speed on this riff
------------------------
------p--p---------------
---4-2-0----p-p---------
----------4-2-0----p-p--
------------------4-2-0--
-----------------------------

so i keep practicing the riff, then i find my old acoustic in my closet the next day. i put some new strings on it, and tune it up, and then (iunno why i played it on acoustic, i just did) i started to play crazy train. when i got to the part i had trouble with, i did it up to speed, and perfectly. i then went and grabbed my electric, and when i played it, i played it slow. is this supposed to happen? or do you think it was just a coincidence. Has this ever happened to you? and do you think i should try some higher string guage on my electric? im usin .10s on it right now

Gear:
Ltd Viper-1000 Deluxe
Shittone i mean silvertone revolver
Cube 60

Originally Posted by sendmeapick
you pick squires over gibsons?

thats like michael jackson over jessica alba
Maybe coincidence unless yoiu have a good acoustic and a shitty electric. Action may be a difference.
Luck? Maybe what danilo19 said. Just keep practicing on your electric and you'll get it. Its kinda weird because an acoustic is harder to play on.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
Quote by Defaulted
Luck? Maybe what danilo19 said. Just keep practicing on your electric and you'll get it. Its kinda weird because an acoustic is harder to play on.

im always gonna keep practicing, but i just thought that was weird. o and my electric is not crap :P esp viper 1000

i think im gonna try some higher guage strings next time, il see how i like those.

Gear:
Ltd Viper-1000 Deluxe
Shittone i mean silvertone revolver
Cube 60

Originally Posted by sendmeapick
you pick squires over gibsons?

thats like michael jackson over jessica alba
lol like a flashback. I remember not being able to do that
I just kept going as fast as I could, but never got it then. But after a bit longer of playing, you will get it. If you are a die hard worker, Do lots of modes, and scales. Those will help alot. Also practice with a metronome and start slow.