Anyone have any experience with this pedal? It seems too good to be true, as it claims to model the Dunlop Crybaby, Vox Clyde McCoy Wah, Whammy, Ibanez TS-9, Boss DS-1, Big muff and many other excellent pedals.

I'd really like some input from you guys on how this pedal actually is, since I have yet to try it out myself and it looks really intriguing.

Thanks in advance!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Good to hear positive feedback about a pedal modeling such nice effects. hahah
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
ehh its ok i guess, but it sounds kind of cold and digital, which i really dislike, though ive figured out that you can make digital things like that sound a lot less digital if you run them through a nice analog chorus.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Thats an excellent idea, I've never thought of that, that may come in handy =)!
I figure effects like whammy are going to sound digital enough, I just figure it'd be a fun pedal to shred around on for fun. Basically tone qualities are kind of digital, but hows the fun factor? haha
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Every guitar magazine has reviewed it at 4 or 5 stars out 5 just about. As far as all their reviews are concerned, they can't believe the authenticity of all effects bundled into the one expression pedal, for a fraction of the price considering how much it would be to own all effects individually. For recording it's killer. The only gripe they had is that you can't use distortion independent of using effects, and the heel activate switch took a bit of getting used too.